What's in your Pegasus list?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Grand Theft Auto Online
  3. What's in your Pegasus list?

User Info: ash274

ash274
2 years ago#1
My main character is boring. He owns everything Pegasus can deliver (including the Liberator and Cargobob, but excluding the Vestra) I had hacker-millions and was running out of ways to spend it. It was funny for about 10 seconds, but after that it I realized what a huge pain it is to find the one vehicle you want out of about three dozen choices, especially when you're in a hurry or under fire.

My other character has:
Vestra (fast plane)
Duster (fun plane)
Speeder (if you're gonna want a boat, get a free boat)
Buzzard (best value in the game)
Cargobob (don't judge)
Rhino Tank (for anti-tank-griefing or if I'm in a ****** mood)
Dump (I have no excuse other than hacker-money funded it)
Crusader (bought it by mistake when trying to buy the Cargobob)

What's in your list?
-Ash (PSN: ash-274)
Atari 2600, 2x NES (Powerpad & Zapper), SNES, N64, 2x GB (6volt), GBC, GBA, PS2, PS3 (160GB), Wii, iPhone4, iPad1

User Info: CODYQX4

CODYQX4
2 years ago#2
Everything that can be bought without glitching (so no Cargobob).

I think that is a total of 33 vehicles.

I like that the Tank is first.

I hate that the Buzzard is near the bottom but still like 8 slots up. I've screwed up Mixed Up With Coke speed runs by not choosing the Buzzard out of accident.

User Info: IamI3rian

IamI3rian
2 years ago#3
Liberator, and soon to be Buzzard and Malard. = )

I'd love a Vestra after that. Oh... Speeder right?

BTDubs.. not free anymore. It's awful expensive now.
Remember: IamI3rian told ya.
Stay awhile and listen!

User Info: JOKR_bAd_habitz

JOKR_bAd_habitz
2 years ago#4
None.

I've always been pretty poor. Broke a million once, and promptly bought and modded as much as I could, an Entity. Then a couple weeks later came the Zentorno, which I fell in love with. So I decided to grind up to $500,000 and sold the Entity. Now I float around $600,000 most of the time. Problem is, I'm only 69, and barely have any mods unlocked, so pretty much every time I level up or win races (which is rare), I unlock new, significantly better things. So I doubt I'll be seeing a million for awhile, probably until heists come out if those prove to pay out decent.

But yeah, I really want a Buzzard.

User Info: Lord_Ka1n

Lord_Ka1n
2 years ago#5
I have all of the things.
PSN - Lord_Ka1n
3DS FC - 2680-9921-1203

User Info: THE_JOKE_KING33

THE_JOKE_KING33
2 years ago#6
Cuban 800 (i think that's what it's called)
Buzzard
Speeder
Liberator

One for each occasion (I really just bought the Cuban because I think looks cool)
"Your reality, sir, is lies and balderdash, and I am delighted to say that I have no grasp of it whatsoever!" - Baron Munchausen

User Info: Swiftshark

Swiftshark
2 years ago#7
I've got most of them but never glitched the Cargobob when I could.

Tank
Buzzard
Liberator
Titan
Crop Duster
Vestra
Mallard
Squalo
Speeder
Journey
I'd agree with you, but then we'd both be wrong.
PSN: oferrier | C.O.I

User Info: Wabacabaca

Wabacabaca
2 years ago#8
Have every single thing including Cargobob thanks to Santa money.
Gamertag: Tribuo

User Info: Seikan

Seikan
2 years ago#9
Everything except the Dump.
PSN: LanceFiennes
When the last light warms the rocks and rattlesnakes unfold, mountain cats will come to drag away your bones.

User Info: xr650l

xr650l
2 years ago#10
On my two 360 characters I have everything but the Vestra & Cargobob, I too received hacked money over there and just starting buying like crazy, the list is a pain to go through and I can't tell you how many time I have accidentally called in the wrong vehicle when scrolling too fast. I wised up for my PS3 characters though, plus no hacker money so I just bought a Frogger and Buzzard for my guy and just a Buzzard for my chic.
  1. Boards
  2. Grand Theft Auto Online
  3. What's in your Pegasus list?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived