What's in your Pegasus list?

#1ash274Posted 7/9/2014 10:03:08 AM
My main character is boring. He owns everything Pegasus can deliver (including the Liberator and Cargobob, but excluding the Vestra) I had hacker-millions and was running out of ways to spend it. It was funny for about 10 seconds, but after that it I realized what a huge pain it is to find the one vehicle you want out of about three dozen choices, especially when you're in a hurry or under fire.

My other character has:
Vestra (fast plane)
Duster (fun plane)
Speeder (if you're gonna want a boat, get a free boat)
Buzzard (best value in the game)
Cargobob (don't judge)
Rhino Tank (for anti-tank-griefing or if I'm in a ****** mood)
Dump (I have no excuse other than hacker-money funded it)
Crusader (bought it by mistake when trying to buy the Cargobob)

What's in your list?
---
-Ash (PSN: ash-274)
Atari 2600, 2x NES (Powerpad & Zapper), SNES, N64, 2x GB (6volt), GBC, GBA, PS2, PS3 (160GB), Wii, iPhone4, iPad1
#2CODYQX4Posted 7/9/2014 10:05:37 AM
Everything that can be bought without glitching (so no Cargobob).

I think that is a total of 33 vehicles.

I like that the Tank is first.

I hate that the Buzzard is near the bottom but still like 8 slots up. I've screwed up Mixed Up With Coke speed runs by not choosing the Buzzard out of accident.
#3IamI3rianPosted 7/9/2014 10:06:25 AM
Liberator, and soon to be Buzzard and Malard. = )

I'd love a Vestra after that. Oh... Speeder right?

BTDubs.. not free anymore. It's awful expensive now.
---
Remember: IamI3rian told ya.
Stay awhile and listen!
#4JOKR_bAd_habitzPosted 7/9/2014 10:36:25 AM
None.

I've always been pretty poor. Broke a million once, and promptly bought and modded as much as I could, an Entity. Then a couple weeks later came the Zentorno, which I fell in love with. So I decided to grind up to $500,000 and sold the Entity. Now I float around $600,000 most of the time. Problem is, I'm only 69, and barely have any mods unlocked, so pretty much every time I level up or win races (which is rare), I unlock new, significantly better things. So I doubt I'll be seeing a million for awhile, probably until heists come out if those prove to pay out decent.

But yeah, I really want a Buzzard.
#5Lord_Ka1nPosted 7/9/2014 10:44:54 AM
I have all of the things.
---
PSN - Lord_Ka1n
3DS FC - 2680-9921-1203
#6THE_JOKE_KING33Posted 7/9/2014 10:45:37 AM
Cuban 800 (i think that's what it's called)
Buzzard
Speeder
Liberator

One for each occasion (I really just bought the Cuban because I think looks cool)
---
"Your reality, sir, is lies and balderdash, and I am delighted to say that I have no grasp of it whatsoever!" - Baron Munchausen
#7SwiftsharkPosted 7/9/2014 10:50:04 AM
I've got most of them but never glitched the Cargobob when I could.

Tank
Buzzard
Liberator
Titan
Crop Duster
Vestra
Mallard
Squalo
Speeder
Journey
---
I'd agree with you, but then we'd both be wrong.
PSN: oferrier | C.O.I
#8WabacabacaPosted 7/9/2014 10:56:51 AM
Have every single thing including Cargobob thanks to Santa money.
---
Gamertag: Tribuo
#9SeikanPosted 7/9/2014 10:59:19 AM
Everything except the Dump.
---
PSN: LanceFiennes
When the last light warms the rocks and rattlesnakes unfold, mountain cats will come to drag away your bones.
#10xr650lPosted 7/9/2014 11:06:43 AM
On my two 360 characters I have everything but the Vestra & Cargobob, I too received hacked money over there and just starting buying like crazy, the list is a pain to go through and I can't tell you how many time I have accidentally called in the wrong vehicle when scrolling too fast. I wised up for my PS3 characters though, plus no hacker money so I just bought a Frogger and Buzzard for my guy and just a Buzzard for my chic.