How is Gta online on ps3?

#1SILENTGHOSTS96Posted 8/3/2014 7:45:13 PM
I have the game for xbox 360 but my ps3 is coming with a copy is it any better like better community? I was thinking of keeping it so I wont have to renew my live but I will lose my Level 65 Character and my precious tursmio. Should I keep it and make the swithc or sell it to buy live for my 360?
---
Official Plot writer for a indie game
#2dariusjr98Posted 8/3/2014 7:51:39 PM
If you're already making that much progress in the X360 version, is not worth making the switch tbh. There's no extra content for the PS3 over the X360, the playerbase is the same; people are dicks, others are not, and I can imagine the long loading times are the same for both consoles.
---
Knowing that most of you on here are full-grown adults REALLY makes me fear for my future...
#3kuterPosted 8/3/2014 8:16:56 PM
My friend told me the 360 one runs better, has less pop-in and framerate issue, he primarily play on PS3, he only got a 360 cause his friend bought a new one and he gave his old to him. Take that how you want.

But the PS3 version does has issue.
#4clarinet1Posted 8/3/2014 9:54:22 PM
I'd keep playing with the original character. That way, you don't lose progress and if you ever switch to PS4/One you can have a higher level character with more money/toys.
#5psnSHAHSHANKPosted 8/3/2014 10:03:48 PM
PS3 cuz you can play for free...unless you feel that turismo and lvl 65 is worth the extra 60$ a year.. if you really want to just spend 65$ buy a new game for the ps3. that will be free to play online as well ..
---
Your car makes you look like a drug dealer
#6captsplatter_1Posted 8/4/2014 2:45:58 PM
Has huge pop in issues, hopefully there is an upgrade plan to PS4 like Gamestop had for Last Of Us.
---
"In Soviet Russia Ukraine invades you."
#7RedJacket200Posted 8/4/2014 7:37:26 PM
captsplatter_1 posted...
Has huge pop in issues, hopefully there is an upgrade plan to PS4 like Gamestop had for Last Of Us.

That's funny because I have not seen pop in issues and I play everyday.

Tc just stick with your original character.
---
PSN: Redjacket200
#8zyrax2301Posted 8/4/2014 9:32:19 PM(edited)
It's free?

RedJacket200 posted...
captsplatter_1 posted...

That's funny because I have not seen pop in issues and I play everyday.

Tc just stick with your original character.

Try driving full speed through the city with a supercar - there are definitely pop-in issues in Online that aren't present in SP. I don't have any problems when flying a plane or heli as the detail level is lower when you're higher up, but at street level if you go too fast the world can't keep up.
---
Why? Because **** you is why.
#9bnarmzPosted 8/5/2014 8:11:26 AM
The ps3 is suffering from connection issues and a rising tide of Hackers and moders. Stick to the xbox or wait for the better improved version on the ps4/xbox1.
#10CODYQX4Posted 8/5/2014 8:41:40 AM
bnarmz posted...
The ps3 is suffering from connection issues and a rising tide of Hackers and moders. Stick to the xbox or wait for the better improved version on the ps4/xbox1.

Pretty sure x360 has it's share of modders.

But it seems much easier to get and keep a PS3 modded and unbanned, than an Xbox, so we see more.

Latest/Next-Gen have yet to be modded at all though, so modders will stick to PS3/X360.

I wonder how the modding is going to affect PS4 transfer, as in people who mod going to PS4 and possibly back to PS3.