Best things to do on level 31 to get money?

#1h0ndman2Posted 8/6/2014 8:31:11 AM
Yo guys, Im level 31 and I want to get lots of money, but I dont know the best way to get it. I play missions, but some give just a little bit of money. I want to buy a super car asap.
#2AlphaSnoWulfPosted 8/6/2014 8:34:46 AM
If you want to buy a super car then slam potshots I can help if you want?
#3h0ndman2(Topic Creator)Posted 8/6/2014 8:39:47 AM
What are potshots?
#4colum24Posted 8/6/2014 8:52:21 AM(edited)
Potshot is a mission that pays $10,500.00 on hard difficulty and it should take about 4 minutes if done correctly. People tend to just keep playing that mission over and over again. Would become boring after a while but it will get you money fast.

I prefer to keep things a bit fresher so I play a variety of missions but grinding Potshot is a viable option.
#5h0ndman2(Topic Creator)Posted 8/6/2014 8:57:43 AM
colum24 posted...
Potshot is a mission that pays $10,500.00 on hard difficulty and it should take about 4 minutes if done correctly. People tend to just keep playing that mission over and over again. Would become boring after a while but it will get you money fast.

I prefer to keep things a bit fresher so I play a variety of missions but grinding Potshot is a viable option.

Ooh, nice. Is there some list where I can see what missions are Potshots?
#6Project MayhemPosted 8/6/2014 9:18:04 AM
The mission is called Potshot. It's easy and probably one of the fastest ways to get money without relying on other players.
---
People realizing forbes not writing articles on the WiiU suddenly means media sources like Time or NY Times automatically become illegitimate- CHAINMAILLEKID
#7h0ndman2(Topic Creator)Posted 8/6/2014 9:33:47 AM
Thats great, thanks guys this was what I was looking for !
#8Project MayhemPosted 8/6/2014 9:37:24 AM
You can find really easy and efficient strategies online but if you're lazy like me and don't wanna look just ask, we'll help you out.
---
People realizing forbes not writing articles on the WiiU suddenly means media sources like Time or NY Times automatically become illegitimate- CHAINMAILLEKID
#9mikeyrains16Posted 8/6/2014 9:52:29 AM
Hi. For solo, like the other people said potshot is the best. There is actually a playlist for it so you can do it over and over. There is also a mission that I play called rooftop rumble, which I think everyone knows. That gets about 18 grand and is really good for leveling up also. If anyone who reads this is interested in doing this mission with me, add me gt:mikeyrains16.
#10ToadwarttPosted 8/6/2014 10:01:55 AM
Just started potshots the other night it is extremely easy on hard. Just grab a car from the freeway and head toward the bridge stop down the road from it and take out the 2 guys at the bridge. Then park your car crooked on the bridge to block the van. Take out driver then jack the van. That's my routine.
---
It may be an unwise man that doesn't learn from his own mistakes but it's an absolute idiot that doesn't learn from other people's. -Frasier Crane