Can you have more than one garage/apartment?

#1Trigg3rH4ppyPosted 10/3/2013 8:33:42 AM
i didn't think so, and i still doubt it but my friend is totally convinced that you can and i told him there's no way they'd be able to save that many cars if u could own all the garages.
---
http://i.imgur.com/1oJ9EpY.jpg?1
TWSSted since~ 3/27/12
#2lazerbluebaltPosted 10/3/2013 9:51:35 AM
i do not know about apartments but the game makes you trade in your old garage for a new one.Maybe you can own a 2 car,6 car , 10 car separate but i doubt it.just another stupid game feature in my opinion.all these cars in the game and you can not buy the storage space for them.
#3Estabon1Posted 10/3/2013 9:58:02 AM
lazerbluebalt posted...
i do not know about apartments but the game makes you trade in your old garage for a new one.Maybe you can own a 2 car,6 car , 10 car separate but i doubt it.just another stupid game feature in my opinion.all these cars in the game and you can not buy the storage space for them.

Realistically, do you honestly need more than 10 cars?
---
been obsessing over this game and its causing me a stupid amount of anxiety thinking I might have to wait an extra day. Man. First world problems. - atomsteele
#4lazerbluebaltPosted 10/3/2013 10:17:29 AM
Estabon1 posted...
lazerbluebalt posted...

Realistically, do you honestly need more than 10 cars?

Well i thought this was a game.realistically people own more then 10 cars.
#5c0rr0s10nPosted 10/3/2013 10:23:59 AM
isn't the object and the whole idea of online making money to buy things like properties and vehicles? why would i stop at 1 property if i was constantly making money? i want all the garages and i want different cars in every one of them. i want all the houses and i want all the money making businesses. if this isn't obtainable then online is pointless to me.
---
"I call Shotgun." ~Rex Powercolt