Obama talks about GTA online

#11Omega_GilgameshPosted 10/3/2013 8:13:00 PM
TJ_UNLIMITED posted...
But the holier than thou ReTHUGlicans don't see anything wrong with anything they say or do...ever

More like they don't realize that in their efforts to realize their ideals, they're causing widespread problems way worse than anything their goals would solve.
---
The other day I bought a bag of Lays Chips flavored "Chicken and Waffles". It was good. Other people who've found this flavor: 1
#12supersekh(Topic Creator)Posted 10/3/2013 8:37:46 PM
All of you are racist for dissing obama
#13JacquardPosted 10/3/2013 8:48:55 PM
supersekh posted...
All of you are racist for dissing obama

Ha ha! Well played! Listen to that mocking of liberal media in the US, those conglomerates well used to carrying water for the White House. Has anyone else stopped to wonder why the US media has not gone after Obama and his Chicago circle? If you defend him, you live in a vacuum created by your own insistence not to read up on anything that might make you think for yourself.
---
Yup.
#14Casul346Posted 10/3/2013 9:44:25 PM
TJ_UNLIMITED posted...
Ordained_Killer posted...
Jacquard posted...
Might have been mildly amusing, because Obama is a tool, but the advertisement was weak and unwelcomed. Still, Obama is a tool. Good to be reminded of that.

CORRECTION: Boehner is a tool. It's nice to be reminded of that.

This x 1000

But the holier than thou ReTHUGlicans don't see anything wrong with anything they say or do...ever

Obama is the one who won't compromise.

Republicans already passed a bill funding 100% of government to keep the government running, EXCEPT Obamacare, and Reid wouldn't even bring it to a vote. And obviously Obama wouldn't sign it.

Funny how when he needed Obamacare to be rammed though congress he didn't care about compromise, just "shove it down their throat." Now that he needs Republicans to fun the thing he cries like a baby and complains about being held hostage and the need for compromise.
---
"The way Bush has done it... driving up our national debt from $5 trillion, its irresponsible. Its unpatriotic." - Obammy
#15grampamurkedPosted 10/3/2013 9:47:37 PM
Jacquard posted...
Might have been mildly amusing, because Obama is a tool, but the advertisement was weak and unwelcomed. Still, Obama is a tool. Good to be reminded of that.

Funny that you think there's any difference between them. Know what that makes you? Lol
---
Xbox One on day one. Gonna miss my job, well not really.
#16LTJpunkPosted 10/3/2013 9:49:03 PM
TJ_UNLIMITED posted...
Jacquard posted...

This x 1000

The irony here is too thick to see through.
---
All Agnostics are Atheists.
Cynicism is questioning motives. Skepticism is questioning beliefs. Be a skeptic, NOT a cynic.
#17mercenary666666Posted 10/3/2013 10:04:37 PM
There's something that people have to realize about this though. No matter how long they were gonna keep this offline, it wouldn't have been ready. Give it 2-3 more weeks and they'll probably have some of the bugs worked out, if not most. There's no way they could have gotten the servers ready just by looking at how many people bought the game.
---
Like my facebook page!
https://www.facebook.com/Blaziken18383
#18PR_FiascoPosted 10/3/2013 10:10:59 PM
Jacquard posted...

Correction: They're BOTH tools, each in their own special way.
---
TBWNN
i5 3570K @ 3.4Ghz | GTX 670 | 8GB RAM
#19the_old_daysPosted 10/3/2013 10:20:47 PM
Anyone who believes that the two party system is still an effective means of governing the US is a tool. It's one party with two faces as long as big ol' money (aka corporate special interests) ultimately calls the shots. And they do, legislatively, judicially, economically, and militarily.

Or, in the words of It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia:

"Should I vote for the democrat who's going to blast me in the ass? Or the republican who's going to blast my ass? Either way, politics is all one big ass blasting".
---
One million days and nights of all this pain and struggle, and all for what I ask? Nothing but hate and trouble.
#20SolidStryderPosted 10/3/2013 10:25:25 PM
Casul346 posted...
TJ_UNLIMITED posted...
Jacquard posted...

This x 1000

Obama is the one who won't compromise.

Republicans already passed a bill funding 100% of government to keep the government running, EXCEPT Obamacare, and Reid wouldn't even bring it to a vote. And obviously Obama wouldn't sign it.

Funny how when he needed Obamacare to be rammed though congress he didn't care about compromise, just "shove it down their throat." Now that he needs Republicans to fun the thing he cries like a baby and complains about being held hostage and the need for compromise.

No sense in trying to explain this to liberals, they're usually to busy with their false sense of superiority to believe they could possibly ever be wrong.

Also, I LOL'd @ the member of congress part.