Obama talks about GTA online

#71x2link777Posted 10/5/2013 12:47:55 AM
Casul346 posted...
LordPoncho posted...
Do you know about the extra 7-8 trillion that bush accumulated but used presidential powers to off put until the next presidential term?

The average Obama voter is actually ignorant enough about politics and the real world to believe stuff like this.

I'd challenge you to prove it, but we both know that would be pointless :)

Typical Republican lapdog. Completely refuse to refute their points while only insulting them. Like I said before, you've already shown your opinion is worth less than spit, and here you are showing it again.
---
I am the most fiendish terror that flaps in the darkest night. I am the skunk that pollutes your air. I am Negaduck!!
#72LordPonchoPosted 10/5/2013 12:52:08 AM
Casul346 posted...
LordPoncho posted...
Do you know about the extra 7-8 trillion that bush accumulated but used presidential powers to off put until the next presidential term?

The average Obama voter is actually ignorant enough about politics and the real world to believe stuff like this.

I'd challenge you to prove it, but we both know that would be pointless :)

The rational person would know that debts accrue over time due to things that have happened many years past, some of it even from policies beyond Bush's term. A large chunk, though, came from the recession in 2008, which is far beyond Obama's fault since he wasn't even in office yet. When I say a large chunk, that is the single largest contributor to the national debt.
---
"lol der was a shdow on my carpet but ti looked like a stane and tried to clen it up but ti was a shadoow" -Ghost4800
#73ragnorok17Posted 10/5/2013 12:57:48 AM
the_old_days posted...
You guys follow politics for a decade or less and think you know everything. You should study politics (and the economic, societal, and military trends and ramifications) going back to the Reconstruction era, then you'll understand party machinations and why our two party system is a big joke on us.

Most people think they have achieved their personal beliefs (whether religiously, politically, et cetera) through independent thought. This is simply not the case. Most people absorb the belief structure of their parents or loved ones, or later from the general consensus of the particular idiom of society in which they reside. This absorption does not always manifest itself immediately, but throughout one's life subconsciously as they move through the stages of their being.

In order to achieve true, critical, independent thought, one must study the factual structure historically, thoroughly and without bias and then, using critical thinking, can one firmly and independently come to a conclusion that is wholly their own and not influenced by external societal pressures.

This is good post.
---
He spoke only the truth.
I survived the ApocalyPS3
#74slowdog76Posted 10/5/2013 1:12:32 AM
crucial posted...
Obama lie's about everything and has jacked the debt to 17 trillion,it was 8 when Obama took office,when bush left office gas was $1.89 and food has doubled in the last 5 year's,are economy is so bad that the average household in 1989 made more income.

Obama who is black has done nothing but bring his own down,unemployment for black male's is over 20% when bush was in office it was at 11%,bush was a horrible president do not get me wrong but to sit here and say Obama has done anything to help this country,he has done the same exact thing as bush did for 8 year's but spending even more money.

And he is probably are weakest president ever,other country's just laugh at us now,we turned into a Nanny state and a police state with in 6 year's,this country need's an enima.

See, we Brits (not gonna speak for anywhere else, as I just don't know) like Obama. We are not laughing at you and / or Obama. Bush though, now, you really were a laughing stock with him in charge, more so when you went ahead and re-elected him.

More than anything, we just do not get the mentality of ANYONE that thinks a national health service is a bad idea. I watched an old Law & Order last night. Homeless guy gets run over, needs surgery on legs. No insurance, so hospital will amputate both legs. Ends up getting shipped off to some dodgy charity based hospital. And so on.

Now, I know its fiction, but in this country, the entire storyline just couldn't happen. It's completely impossible. "Homeless man gets run over. Hospital operates. " Thats it. Exactly how, in any way, shape or form is that a bad thing?
---
I hear and I forget. I see and I remember. I do and I understand.
Confucius
#75Strakadh_OFPosted 10/5/2013 1:58:36 AM
Jacquard posted...
Ordained_Killer posted...
Jacquard posted...
Might have been mildly amusing, because Obama is a tool, but the advertisement was weak and unwelcomed. Still, Obama is a tool. Good to be reminded of that.

CORRECTION: Boehner is a tool. It's nice to be reminded of that.

No correction needed. The country can see just who does not want to compromise, because their ego is too fragile. Not to mention Reid and Pelosi, who, well, their public personas speak for themselves.

But, this is a video game forum. Will not waste more electrons exposing the liberals for . . . . er, look it up. It's your choice.

Hey I saw that the Republican house has passed several budgets and the Democrat Senate has rejected all of them.

That is totally Republicans fault, don't they know they were elected to rubber stamp everything Democrats want? Geez.......
---
--KazamaKojinrai--
Exactly correct TC. This is how Steam has been doing it for years and it works fine.[Shill ProTip:Log into an alt before praising yourself]
#76LordPonchoPosted 10/5/2013 2:42:07 AM
Strakadh_OF posted...
Jacquard posted...
Ordained_Killer posted...
Jacquard posted...
Might have been mildly amusing, because Obama is a tool, but the advertisement was weak and unwelcomed. Still, Obama is a tool. Good to be reminded of that.

CORRECTION: Boehner is a tool. It's nice to be reminded of that.

No correction needed. The country can see just who does not want to compromise, because their ego is too fragile. Not to mention Reid and Pelosi, who, well, their public personas speak for themselves.

But, this is a video game forum. Will not waste more electrons exposing the liberals for . . . . er, look it up. It's your choice.

Hey I saw that the Republican house has passed several budgets and the Democrat Senate has rejected all of them.

That is totally Republicans fault, don't they know they were elected to rubber stamp everything Democrats want? Geez.......

Republicans have rejected many budgets that Democrats have signed away as well, all of them having compromised and reduced spending. Republicans turn them down because of. Obamacare. The budget was never an avenue for throwing a fit about a law that has been upheld in numerous legislative processes, and so the blame for the budget issue really does fall to the Republicans.
---
"lol der was a shdow on my carpet but ti looked like a stane and tried to clen it up but ti was a shadoow" -Ghost4800
#77crucialPosted 10/5/2013 10:56:56 AM
When Obama was running for president in 2008 he said it was unpatriototic to have a debt of 8 trillion and it was all bushes fault,now Obama says the other day that you are unpatriotic if you do not raise the debt ceiling so who is the hypocrite here?

He also said he would not let Detroit go bankrupt which it has,and then gives detroit 300 million of tax payers dollar's that they will just waste.

what about Bengazi and the video that caused it which was not true?what about fast and furious?what about the IRS spying on republicans that are now running Obama care?what about the Doj?what about the spy programs like the NSA and Prism?

What about the 1/5th of americans that are on food stamps?

How about the spineless act he pulled about Syria?you know the red line he drew then did nothing about it because the poll's did not go his way so let Putin take care it after he pretty much pimped him out and told him to go back to his white house.

And finally last but not least Obama's approval rating is now at 41%,I figure by the time he leaves he will be at bush number's at 29% or lower.
#78WrydrunePosted 10/5/2013 11:33:16 AM
clschneider1990 posted...
just because i know this will make people mad here are my opinions

spanking is not child abuse
nothing is wrong with owning a gun and you cant take it from me
it is not my job to learn an immigrants language. it is their job to learn ours.
white people are not evil and dont cause all the worlds issues

I am not even going to put up a shield or anything because frankly this amuses me.

I think I love you, have my babies?
---
Over 90k gamerscore.
http://www.trueachievements.com/Wrydrune.htm
#79GeminiX7Posted 10/5/2013 11:40:39 AM
the_old_days posted...
You guys follow politics for a decade or less and think you know everything. You should study politics (and the economic, societal, and military trends and ramifications) going back to the Reconstruction era, then you'll understand party machinations and why our two party system is a big joke on us.

Most people think they have achieved their personal beliefs (whether religiously, politically, et cetera) through independent thought. This is simply not the case. Most people absorb the belief structure of their parents or loved ones, or later from the general consensus of the particular idiom of society in which they reside. This absorption does not always manifest itself immediately, but throughout one's life subconsciously as they move through the stages of their being.

In order to achieve true, critical, independent thought, one must study the factual structure historically, thoroughly and without bias and then, using critical thinking, can one firmly and independently come to a conclusion that is wholly their own and not influenced by external societal pressures.

<3 You sir win the internet for the day.

Its a big show and dance to sucker people out of money, and we're all shucking and jiving to the tune of every last penny being dropped out of our pockets. Go back to the 60s, and the entire argument was flipped. Republicans were the "dirty hippy liberals" and the Democrats were the "redneck conservatives". Then integration became an issue and the sides flipped. Its all a joke to cater to our need for an "us vs them" society while eating up all that sweet sweet cash.
---
3DS FC: 0662-3353-4779
PSN: GeminiX7
#80DoctorWhiskeyPosted 10/5/2013 11:43:44 AM
the_old_days posted...

Word.