Strength leveling up.

#1Raichu104Posted 10/3/2013 9:50:15 PM
Is there anyway that I can level up my strength faster?
---
Edd: "That's really something I expect from you, Ed."
Ed: "It's really something that I wanted to do, Double D."
#2Reekasaurus RexPosted 10/3/2013 9:55:25 PM
Punch out pedestrians. Kind of sucks because the cops beeline to you - maybe it would be worth the time to do it in the desert?
---
I suggest that you nail me to a cross and burn me alive. My flaming body will be a torch to light my people on their path to freedom.
#3SkateratorPosted 10/3/2013 9:57:23 PM
fastest way to lose a 1-2 star is when training ur strength make sure u are near a Los Santos Customs, when you obtain a star, simply get in ur car and in LSC and you automatically lose the star so you can do that and get 100RP easily :) 1 good strategy
---
Gametag: Skaterator101
#4TheRisingSonPosted 10/3/2013 9:57:37 PM
Do bike races. It increased my stamina & strength. Also, Tennis
#5notjosh11Posted 10/6/2013 6:43:48 PM
TheRisingSon posted...
Do bike races. It increased my stamina & strength. Also, Tennis

Bike races? Really?
#6jaggstaPosted 10/6/2013 6:46:59 PM
Golf
#7Omega_GilgameshPosted 10/6/2013 6:48:43 PM
jaggsta posted...
Golf

Anyone find that ironic, since Golf, generally, doesn't require you to have a lot of strength or even be in good shape, you just need good form?
---
The other day I bought a bag of Lays Chips flavored "Chicken and Waffles". It was good. Other people who've found this flavor: 1
#8chaoscontrol325Posted 10/6/2013 6:53:33 PM
Omega_Gilgamesh posted...
jaggsta posted...
Golf

Anyone find that ironic, since Golf, generally, doesn't require you to have a lot of strength or even be in good shape, you just need good form?

This irked me too.

Reminds me of when I visited the driving range when I was twelve with my father, uncle and their friend, all three of them really big. My uncle and the friend constantly tried to hit the ball far as humanly possible, even taking running starts to get as far as possible. Meanwhile I was driving 200 yards at every shot. They eventually got so frustrated that they left.
---
PSN: Lazuri65 XBL:LazuriXIII
If you don't write you're from GameFAQs and what board in the friend request, you will be denied.