They REALLY messed up with Cops and wanted levels in this....

#1Maximus40Posted 10/8/2013 12:01:41 PM
This needs to be addressed ASAP and the game is borderline unplayable because of it.

First off, you can get a wanted star for ANYTHING and it's incredibly annoying.

- Honking at someone
- bumping into someone
- Cops can read stolen car plates?

Stop. Just stop. You're taking everything that was fun about this game and completely ripping it out of the series.

Top that onto the fact that since GTAIV, Every cop is a super cop and can literally kill you in one shot if he wants to. How is that supposed to be fun?

Sorry, but this type of realism does not = fun. This game has mountains of potential but crap like this makes you think they have no idea what fans really want.
---
You're born with nothing, better make it enough.
#2flareconPosted 10/8/2013 12:03:31 PM
one of the most annoying things is if you pass by the police car lot while your car is impounded, even if you're just walking by, you'll get a star.

wtf is that yo
#3UnIt3d_We_StAnDPosted 10/8/2013 12:03:48 PM
in case you didnt know, stolen vehicles are immediately reported and they have gps trackers on them.
---
"Now... I am weaponized."
#4MrLPosted 10/8/2013 12:04:00 PM
welcome to reality

u cant just abuse people and get away with it

as for them killing u in 1 shot maybe learn to play better? I survive 5 stars all the time
#5ehgamerazPosted 10/8/2013 12:10:01 PM
Does the speed at which you lose your wanted level get any faster as you rank up? I rear ended a cop and booked it, hid my car down an alley and sat there for what seemed like a really long time for a one star wanted level.
#6SolidStryderPosted 10/8/2013 12:12:03 PM
Grand Theft Auto. Because everything that was fun about the game was killing and stealing with no police presence. And they've taken that out.
#7Hitman_67Posted 10/8/2013 12:12:43 PM
There's this very arcade like game called Saints Row. Maybe you should look into it.
Easy as hell, and you've got super powers in the new one and fight easy alien cops! :D
---
Founder of Phantom Ops (Wargames) Phoenix Hellhounds (GTAV)
Lord Takahashi - Blops/HC-FFA best player
#8VanDamPosted 10/8/2013 12:15:59 PM
boo.

hoo.
---
My power is discombobulatingly devastating, I could feel his facial tissue collapse under my force. Its ludicrous these mortals even attempt to enter my realm.
#9TheGm86Posted 10/8/2013 12:17:32 PM
quit being bad.
---
You can't grasp the true form of TheGM's post.
TheGM Adventures X: Rondo of Awesome!!!
#10menalaos1971Posted 10/8/2013 12:17:46 PM
UnIt3d_We_StAnD posted...
in case you didnt know, stolen vehicles are immediately reported and they have gps trackers on them.

THIS. If you are in a stolen car, passing any police officer will get you a 1-star wanted level. Running bumps it to 2-stars. Shooting at the cops or running them over gets you a 3-star.
---
The secret to life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made.