Does the heist dlc have a release date?

#1GTAFanSA15Posted 10/8/2013 8:37:26 PM
just wondering when they might be adding it
#2KilledByAlisaPosted 10/8/2013 8:46:35 PM
They have so many other things on their plate at the moment..
---
GT: Varaza- Mom/Wife/Model/Gamer
http://i.imgur.com/DnF16h6.jpg
#3GTAFanSA15(Topic Creator)Posted 10/8/2013 8:50:31 PM
Yea I know that, but just wanted to know if they mentioned anything.
#4PR_FiascoPosted 10/8/2013 8:52:43 PM
Nope, they haven't mentioned anything, and don't get your hopes up for a release anytime soon. They need to patch the glitches and make it more steady before they think of dlc.
---
TBWNN
i5 3570K @ 3.4Ghz | GTX 670 | 8GB RAM
#5GTAFanSA15(Topic Creator)Posted 10/8/2013 8:57:06 PM
I was hoping for a release date soon since I'm gonna be too busy with xbox one in a month to play this. Its too bad this isn't gonna be on xbox one
#6sinisterorionPosted 10/8/2013 9:19:17 PM
GTAFanSA15 posted...
I was hoping for a release date soon since I'm gonna be too busy with xbox one in a month to play this. Its too bad this isn't gonna be on xbox one

Have they actually confirmed that or are they just keeping silent so they don't loose sales through the 360 / ps3 version?
#7slientstabPosted 10/8/2013 9:31:59 PM
PR_Fiasco posted...
Nope, they haven't mentioned anything, and don't get your hopes up for a release anytime soon. They need to patch the glitches and make it more steady before they think of dlc.

Server maintence and content programmers should be completely different people, this is a big company.
#8rowdyoctopus1Posted 10/8/2013 9:37:10 PM
sinisterorion posted...
GTAFanSA15 posted...

Have they actually confirmed that or are they just keeping silent so they don't loose sales through the 360 / ps3 version?

They wouldn't hide the fact it was gonna be on Xbox One or PS4. There is no reason to. What do they care what system you buy it for? If anything, Microsoft and Sony would be shoving it in everyone's faces as it would be a big draw to upgrade to the new systems. Right now I have no reason to upgrade to the Xbox One. Had it offered backwards compatibility I would be saving up for one. For now, I'm waiting for more than a couple games I want to play.
---
"And he's pretty hott when he's a chick" - sephy37
Currently Reading: Impulse
#9StaticPenguinPosted 10/8/2013 9:44:10 PM
I read they would be releasing the content bundles over the coming weeks. Don't know how long they plan to wait though.
---
It's over idiot. You're going to die here now and the last words out of your mouth will have been.... Poop train. ~ Krieg
#10PR_FiascoPosted 10/8/2013 9:49:55 PM
slientstab posted...
PR_Fiasco posted...

Server maintence and content programmers should be completely different people, this is a big company.

Hmm, didn't think of that. Good point.
---
TBWNN
i5 3570K @ 3.4Ghz | GTX 670 | 8GB RAM