Why can't I give cash???

#1Cosmic MayhemPosted 10/9/2013 11:27:48 AM(edited)
I can never give cash to my friends. EVER. I have the cash in my inventory and they are in the game with me. Yet it always says it's unavailable. I'm aware of the 5K limit per day, but I can never give any cash whatsoever.

My friends are able to give cash though..
---
-\o_o/- -- Hold your fire! Hold your fire! It's only a squirrel. He's got something in his hand!
#2SiNScYtHePosted 10/9/2013 11:28:46 AM
Is it banked or actually cash?
#3Cosmic Mayhem(Topic Creator)Posted 10/9/2013 11:39:45 AM
Actual cash in my inventory. Last night I had 8K in my inventory, but no option.

I was beating my friend's car with a bat and I accidentally killed him.... I wanted to repay his 2K, but the game wouldn't let me. I was able to give him cuts from small robberies though, but it's still a pain in the ass.
---
-\o_o/- -- Hold your fire! Hold your fire! It's only a squirrel. He's got something in his hand!
#4jcarey72Posted 10/9/2013 11:42:27 AM
they prolly don't want people exploiting this ability by teaming up and always letting 1 person win the money, then having that person give money away
---
TK JEDI
#5Lerp85Posted 10/9/2013 11:44:06 AM
jcarey72 posted...
they prolly don't want people exploiting this ability by teaming up and always letting 1 person win the money, then having that person give money away

which is most likely why they already have a system in place to prevent this.
---
I buy DLC. If that makes me a "sheep" then oh well. Don't like it? Oh well, get over it.
#6Cosmic Mayhem(Topic Creator)Posted 10/9/2013 11:45:08 AM
jcarey72 posted...

I wouldn't be surprised if they did something like this, but my friends can give money and I haven't been able to do it for 5 days now.
---
#7jcarey72Posted 10/9/2013 11:45:56 AM
Lerp85 posted...
jcarey72 posted...

which is what the TC was asking...
---
TK JEDI
#8jcarey72Posted 10/9/2013 11:46:39 AM
Cosmic Mayhem posted...
jcarey72 posted...

I wouldn't be surprised if they did something like this, but my friends can give money and I haven't been able to do it for 5 days now.

hmmm, not sure why then. i've never tried myself...
---
TK JEDI
#9Lerp85Posted 10/9/2013 11:47:15 AM
jcarey72 posted...
Lerp85 posted...
jcarey72 posted...

No, the TC is asking why HE can't give money, this is not the system that is in place. The system in place makes it so you cannot give more than 5k in one game day. This is not what the TC was talking about.
---
I buy DLC. If that makes me a "sheep" then oh well. Don't like it? Oh well, get over it.
#10jcarey72Posted 10/9/2013 11:48:07 AM
Lerp85 posted...
jcarey72 posted...
Lerp85 posted...
jcarey72 posted...

No, the TC is asking why HE can't give money, this is not the system that is in place. The system in place makes it so you cannot give more than 5k in one game day. This is not what the TC was talking about.

Derrrp
---
TK JEDI