To so many people complaining, why not just go to passive more or a private lob

#1Rome218Posted 10/15/2013 5:07:01 AM
Before doing missions, just put on passive mode. It rememers. Then if you do a bunch of missions with people and are finished, when you and the people you work with go in a free roam lobby, they will not be able to shoot you.

Just don't be in a vehicle.

I use invite only lobbies until I am ready to do missions. You can do everything you want, even with a friend, without people charging you with their car and forcing you to blow it up, putting you in a dunce room.

The problems everyone complains about are easily remedied.

In free roam, people are treating it like free for alls. So if you go in one knowing this, it's hard to feel sorry for you when you got killed or had to defend yourself from someone's personal vehicle. What were you doing in a pub free roam that you couldn't do on your own, aside from getting attacked by randoms?

Try to make friends or have friends and work in invite only lobbies. They're there for a reason.
#2pothocketPosted 10/15/2013 5:12:18 AM
Rome218 posted...
You can do everything you want, even with a friend, without people charging you with their car and forcing you to blow it up, putting you in a dunce room.

I don't understand how other people force you to blow up their cars.
---
well I am not like your dad. I worked as a chef at TGIF-Mattson
#3Rome218(Topic Creator)Posted 10/15/2013 5:15:33 AM
pothocket posted...
Rome218 posted...
You can do everything you want, even with a friend, without people charging you with their car and forcing you to blow it up, putting you in a dunce room.

They don't. It's just the most effective way to defend yourself from someone trying to run you over, and many people here have complained that they were forced to defend themselves.

I think ideally one would rather use a gren launcher, C4, or a rocket launcher as opposed to a rifle. It will make sure the job is done.
#4KabtheMentatPosted 10/15/2013 5:18:28 AM(edited)
pothocket posted...
Rome218 posted...

They don't, unless you're a bad/lazy player that resorts to using explosives.

Yeah, I'm saying it. All of these players that "have" to blow up cars to defend themselves are bad and/or lazy.
---
Big Money. Big Women. Big Fun.
Skillz Ferguson
#5KabtheMentatPosted 10/15/2013 5:18:02 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#6pothocketPosted 10/15/2013 5:21:04 AM(edited)
It's just the most effective way to defend yourself from someone trying to run you over, and many people here have complained that they were forced to defend themselves.

Well, it's certainly the best way if you don't know how to play. Ok, new question: why are people joining random games if they're going to complain about being forced to defend themselves?
---
well I am not like your dad. I worked as a chef at TGIF-Mattson
#7Rome218(Topic Creator)Posted 10/15/2013 5:22:00 AM
That is your skewed opinion that wanting to blow someone's vehicle up for going after you makes you a bad player, when the other guy is being a jerk.

Also, I have noticed so many complaints about people being placed in bad lobbies. I have destroyed a lot of personal vehicles. I have to think at least a dozen, I went on 2 different tank runs and also in a regular game I was placing sticky bombs on people's cars while driving around.

In between these times, I was doing regular missions and not quitting. I have received 1000 for being a good sport.

I don't know how it balances things out. I do know I have destroyed a numerous amount of personal vehicles, so I just wonder how many times people who claim they had to defend themselves, how many times did they have to defend themselves? 5 times every 20 minutes? lol
#8QB_gullygamerPosted 10/15/2013 5:22:15 AM
A shotgun aimed at an incoming driver puts an end to any "threat".
---
I can't believe I live in a country where Casey Anthony will make more money than me
#9CruorComaPosted 10/15/2013 5:23:57 AM
Complaints are the catalyst of change. Bypassing things people despise without complaint does nothing for anyone.
---
If you have a problem with potheads, throw your computer out the window right now. Why should you be able leech off the creativity of those you condemn?
#10Rome218(Topic Creator)Posted 10/15/2013 5:24:51 AM
pothocket posted...
It's just the most effective way to defend yourself from someone trying to run you over, and many people here have complained that they were forced to defend themselves.

Well, it's certainly the best way if you don't know how to play. Ok, new question: why are people joining random games if they're going to complain about being forced to defend themselves?

I agree. It seems like they know when they enter a lobby, they have an understanding that they will be defending themselves. They do it anyway, then get put in a bad sport lobby and post here complaining.

It's hard for feeling sorry for people who are stupid.