Western Bagger, Motorcycle

#1CounterpwntPosted 10/15/2013 5:09:31 AM
Hey fellas. I want a Western Bagger (the one that becomes Franklin's second personal vehicle in SP), but you can't buy them online as far as I can tell. Anyone know a good place to start looking?
#2soshiiPosted 10/15/2013 5:22:52 AM
I got mine at the LSC parking lot in the rich part of town. Just keep finding new session/driving around until it spawns.
---
ACNF: Kyle from Seoulkyo: 1134-7845-8828
GT: Soshii
#3Counterpwnt(Topic Creator)Posted 10/15/2013 5:25:46 AM
Cool. I'll try that, thankya.
#4HadOne2ManyPosted 10/15/2013 5:32:13 AM
When car hunting it helps if you go to an invite only session, that way you can cruise in peace.
#5Counterpwnt(Topic Creator)Posted 10/15/2013 5:33:51 AM
Yeah, I either do Crew closed or even solo. I did solo this morning before work, sold a Bravado Buffalo sportscar and did a bike race and a mission. Didn't make much money, but it was kind of relaxing.
#6bombsonyourmomsPosted 10/15/2013 5:34:05 AM
There are a million of them in the 'Violent Ducts' mission.

Do it with one other person. Have them turn in the coke. Make sure you're sitting on the bike when the coke is turned in.
---
GT: BombsOnYourMoms
GT: Asterfall (alt)
#7Counterpwnt(Topic Creator)Posted 10/15/2013 5:42:23 AM
bombsonyourmoms posted...

Do it with one other person. Have them turn in the coke. Make sure you're sitting on the bike when the coke is turned in.

That's a good point. You can keep vehicles you're in when the mission ends? Do you have to go right back to free roam?
#8soshiiPosted 10/15/2013 6:50:09 AM
Counterpwnt posted...
bombsonyourmoms posted...

That's a good point. You can keep vehicles you're in when the mission ends? Do you have to go right back to free roam?

Those aren't Baggers, those are the Daemons. And if you find the Bagger during the mission, you can quit the mission through your phone after putting it in your garage. It's how I got my Merryweather jeep.
---
ACNF: Kyle from Seoulkyo: 1134-7845-8828
GT: Soshii
#9Crimsonhead4Posted 10/15/2013 9:48:49 AM
soshii posted...
I got mine at the LSC parking lot in the rich part of town. Just keep finding new session/driving around until it spawns.

Just found mine again after flooding it the first time without having insurance. Joined maybe 10 sessions until it appeared in the parking lot. Of course someone followed me down the alley and shot at me after I got on it, but I managed to pull into LSC with maybe 10% health left and immediately put a tracker and insurance on it. I would have been immensely pissed if he killed me and took my bike.