ITT: most people who think the nerfs are irrelevant are lvl < 25

#1Chaos_EvolvedPosted 10/18/2013 1:04:55 PM
Buying ammo for your grenade launcher = 5000. Sticky bombs = 550. I am level 60, I don't have the rocket launcher, but I'm scared to see the price. You people who talk about the payouts being "just fine", I am convinced, have no interest in buying anything, let alone save up for a big investment.

Tell me, how is it normal that a level *75* mission gets nerfed in payout. Getting 3000$ a job might not matter to you when your pistol clips are 20$ each, but it does at higher levels.
#2madninjaskillzzPosted 10/18/2013 1:08:47 PM
This thread is full of truth. However they will swear up and down they have plenty of money yet I have done missions for hours straight before the nerf and only came up with 100K. I shudder to think how awful it will be now. Praise Violent Duct solo runs on hard.
---
Mingin.
#3menalaos1971Posted 10/18/2013 1:08:59 PM
RPG rockets are 2 for $1,000.
---
The secret to life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made.
#4Chariot_of_GodPosted 10/18/2013 1:16:13 PM
madninjaskillzz posted...
This thread is full of truth. However they will swear up and down they have plenty of money yet I have done missions for hours straight before the nerf and only came up with 100K. I shudder to think how awful it will be now. Praise Violent Duct solo runs on hard.

Really, you may want to take my strategy then.

1. Sell baller or felon (or other high price vehicle). I'll say 8k average.
2. Do simeons text for car. Probably 7k average I think, might be 6k.
3. Beat survival 20k
4. Sell another car 8k.

That is 42-43k for about an hours play time...maybe more if you are with a good team in survival and can get multiple runs in in 40ish minutes (which isn't hard), then it is 62-63k.

Maybe explore other options to make money then just grinding low paying missions (assuming you are being truthful on 100k for hours of play time).
---
Eve Online: Abel Merkabah
#5DrJawlessPosted 10/18/2013 1:20:19 PM
I'm level 41 and I have no issues with money.

At the start, things are cheap so you can afford saving for an apartment, then in the higher levels you can spend more on disposable items.
---
I'd imagine some quack telling you that you have "multiple personalities" and "psychotic tendencies" would be pretty annoying. - Fishystick
#6Chaos_Evolved(Topic Creator)Posted 10/18/2013 1:23:05 PM
DrJawless posted...
I'm level 41 and I have no issues with money.

At the start, things are cheap so you can afford saving for an apartment, then in the higher levels you can spend more on disposable items.

You're level 41 NOW which means you did not go from 1 to 41 with the new system of nerfs and no restarts. So I think you're talking out of your ### when you appear to speak from experience
#7Casul346Posted 10/18/2013 1:28:44 PM
Chariot_of_God posted...

3. Beat survival 20k
4. Sell another car 8k.

That is 42-43k for about an hours play time...maybe more if you are with a good team in survival and can get multiple runs in in 40ish minutes (which isn't hard), then it is 62-63k.

Maybe explore other options to make money then just grinding low paying missions (assuming you are being truthful on 100k for hours of play time).

Violent Ducts - $400k per hour

Rooftop rumble - $1.5 million per hour

Car glitch - $30 million per hour

Bike Glitch - $5 million per hour

Playing Legit - $43 thousand per hour
---
The fact that we are here today to debate raising America's debt limit is a sign of leadership failure. - Barack Obama
#8LordPonchoPosted 10/18/2013 1:29:38 PM
I'm lvl 31. Your argument is wrong.
---
"lol der was a shdow on my carpet but ti looked like a stane and tried to clen it up but ti was a shadoow" -Ghost4800
#9LifelessBoyPosted 10/18/2013 1:29:52 PM
Casul346 posted...
Chariot_of_God posted...

3. Beat survival 20k
4. Sell another car 8k.

Boom.
---
http://bf3stats.com/stats_360/YFAL%20Putipuelko
Don't flame me. GT: YFAL Putipuelko - PSN: LifelessFather - Steam ID: YFAL_Putipuelko - Day Z: Will The Thrill
#10Chariot_of_GodPosted 10/18/2013 1:30:49 PM
Casul346 posted...
Chariot_of_God posted...

3. Beat survival 20k
4. Sell another car 8k.

Lol...guy claims 100k after grinding missions for hours...I was just giving him other options...but if those numbers are true, you just called him out...lol...
---
Eve Online: Abel Merkabah