What are you going to spend your Stimulus Package on?

#1myg0t_stkPosted 10/19/2013 8:57:53 PM
I didn't see a topic like this so I will be the first to make it.

I am going to save it for an Entity XF, also use it for the carbine rifle upgrades when I get there.
---
ezreal is my waifu
xskillzdatkillzx , IENDLIVES
#2menalaos1971Posted 10/19/2013 8:58:54 PM
lap dances at the Vanilla Unicorn. I'm gonna make it rain!
---
The secret to life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made.
#3Dagoth_WitPosted 10/19/2013 8:59:02 PM
I'm going to blow it all on upgrades for the Carbonizarre I just bought.
---
Google is for finding webpages. Gamefaqs is for finding out that you're wrong.
#4MetaIGearRexPosted 10/19/2013 9:01:07 PM
Buying and selling Coquette's till i get a hard top.
---
"It's unbelievable how much you don't know about the game you've been playing all your life." - Mickey Mantle
#5-Morbid-Posted 10/19/2013 9:05:00 PM
MetaIGearRex posted...

I had to buy a total of 5. Bought the first one and it was a hardtop, but then it was gone when I logged in the next day but I didn't get the money back. Next 3 were convertibles. Was about to give up when the last one was a hard top again.

****ing ridiculous there isn't an option to put the top on it in LSC. Same with the roof on the Voltic and Banshee, and the brushguard on the Granger.
#6DxZ99Posted 10/19/2013 9:06:23 PM
Blow it on TDM
---
''I couldn't help but notice your pain!''
''It runs deep, share it with me!''
#7youngunner2123Posted 10/19/2013 9:09:31 PM
Utilities and mechanic :(
---
Your arms are too short to box with GOD!!!
#8THE_JOKE_KING33Posted 10/19/2013 9:12:31 PM
Gonna save it towards a Titan, already halfway there!
---
"Your reality, sir, is lies and balderdash, and I am delighted to say that I have no grasp of it whatsoever!" - Baron Munchausen
#9PvtPorkSordPosted 10/19/2013 9:13:35 PM
Buy an appt with a 10 car garage and try to get a vett with a hardtop then grind for 5 hours to modify most of it.
#10MetaIGearRexPosted 10/19/2013 9:16:11 PM
-Morbid- posted...
MetaIGearRex posted...

I had to buy a total of 5. Bought the first one and it was a hardtop, but then it was gone when I logged in the next day but I didn't get the money back. Next 3 were convertibles. Was about to give up when the last one was a hard top again.

****ing ridiculous there isn't an option to put the top on it in LSC. Same with the roof on the Voltic and Banshee, and the brushguard on the Granger.

I've bought 2 so far. I fully upgraded the first one thinking the carbon roof was the only option. It stung selling that to try for a random hard top. Definitely stupid and irritating.
---
"It's unbelievable how much you don't know about the game you've been playing all your life." - Mickey Mantle