Bad Sport Warnings - How Many?

#1CheBob55Posted 10/19/2013 11:58:19 PM
Basically, how many warnings before you're put in the Dunce Corner? I've blown up a ton of personal vehicles lately, mostly out of malice but sometimes for fun, and had the "Bad Sport Warning" pop up about 7 or 8 times, but still not been relegated to Bad Sport.
---
"Scoooooter Brooooother"
3DS FC: 5043-1346-8592
#2LifelessBoyPosted 10/20/2013 12:02:02 AM
Apparently just one sometimes. I had clean player status and a friend ran a car into my titan yesterday.

*car blows up* "Time left in bad sport 1d23h59s.

Very annoying.
---
http://bf3stats.com/stats_360/YFAL%20Putipuelko
Don't flame me. GT: YFAL Putipuelko - PSN: LifelessFather - Steam ID: YFAL_Putipuelko - Day Z: Will The Thrill
#3WeejiezPosted 10/20/2013 12:12:04 AM
Must be random. I've blown up like 4 player vehicles within half an hour and never got bad sport. Maybe the cost of the car matters?
---
Watch Crappy Let's Plays: http://www.youtube.com/user/SnEVideoGameFunTime
"When you understand Zapdos you will understand CHIM." ~SpoonForkKnife
#4Dagoth_WitPosted 10/20/2013 12:14:58 AM
LifelessBoy posted...
Apparently just one sometimes. I had clean player status and a friend ran a car into my titan yesterday.

Very annoying.

Was that the first PV you ever blew up? Be honest.
---
Google is for finding webpages. Gamefaqs is for finding out that you're wrong.
#5Gamer-ChrisPosted 10/20/2013 12:30:02 AM
I think you have to make repeat offenses within a certain span of time. Like, you'd have to blow up people's vehicles back-to-back, within minutes of each other.
---
I like video games.
#6LifelessBoyPosted 10/20/2013 12:34:45 AM
Dagoth_Wit posted...
LifelessBoy posted...

Very annoying.

Was that the first PV you ever blew up? Be honest.

No. I have blown up between 5-10 in my whole GTA:O time.

I hadn't blown up any at all that day and my status was clean player before that happened. It was weird.
---
http://bf3stats.com/stats_360/YFAL%20Putipuelko
Don't flame me. GT: YFAL Putipuelko - PSN: LifelessFather - Steam ID: YFAL_Putipuelko - Day Z: Will The Thrill
#7BrackiePosted 10/20/2013 12:51:55 AM
it seems like u get a lot..but it happens when u leats expect it..this guy was basically camping me..with a TANK..i might add..so I sticky bombed his car and that was me in bad sport...

the morality of it all is rather twisted sadly
#8Spetsnaz420Posted 10/24/2013 8:41:50 PM
I tried to get a tank driver into the bad sport server by driving close to him with my most expensive vehicles...he destroyed my PV at least 12 times within half an hour...ignoring all the other PVs he was destroying I was shocked he didn't get removed for bad sportsmanship.
---
I don't conform to social convention
#9CloudSFF7Posted 10/24/2013 11:40:58 PM
^Well i've been put in BS lobby before but if i remember correctly i was not forced into the BS lobby till next i logged in.
---
GT:CloudSFF7
Live forever in a moment
#10menalaos1971Posted 10/24/2013 11:47:06 PM
One of the guys on here insists that you can earn counteracting "good sport" points by completing lots of jobs. I've blown up my fair share of player vehicles, and so far I've been Clean, but I also run a crap ton of contact missions (even after the pay nerf), so maybe he's right.
---
The secret to life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made.