has anyone survived a whole day with a bounty

#1White_Knight_01Posted 10/23/2013 8:13:13 PM
While being constantly chased? I just had 4 or 5 people trying to run me down for a 5k bounty. It too about 22 minutes to kill me and I was exhausted afterwards. I couldn't imagine anyone going the full 48 minutes.
---
XBL - White Knight 01 ---- STEAM - white_knight_64
1000+ karma at last XD
#2Lasher DragonPosted 10/23/2013 8:17:23 PM
Last night. In a submarine.
#3joe3000Posted 10/23/2013 8:20:46 PM
Not legitimately.
---
If I teach a parrot to say yes, is beastiality still illegal?
lol, you fit in a parrot
#4Chariot_of_GodPosted 10/23/2013 8:25:22 PM
Yeah, 48 minutes of that kind of tension seems nuts...
---
Eve Online: Abel Merkabah
#5GrandTh3ftAutoPosted 10/23/2013 8:34:53 PM
I landed a helicopter on the tallest building in the game and waited it out up there, there were like five people at the bottom looking for me before one of them realized I was on the roof, at that point they all tried landing on the building with their own helicopters but I killed them before they could. I was worried when a jet flew by but he didn't seem to care about me.
---
The world is 157 years old - FACT!
#6M4TTB4K3RPosted 10/23/2013 8:35:58 PM
I have but I had to stay out of the city to do it. I stayed in the northern part almost exclusively. Nobody seems to like to drive out there.
---
GT: matbak
#7VanillaXpCPosted 10/23/2013 8:44:21 PM(edited)
I don't hide, I will fly jets and most that fly jets that I have met aren't that great. I've been able to get to the point of wing clipping players on the ground with jets haha.

---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.12
#8BlitzkriegBrycePosted 10/23/2013 9:21:35 PM
I have but only got chased right near the end. I was driving a dump truck and some guy in a gauntlet was along side shooting at me. He hit a few times and I was a sliver from death until we both crashed. He got out and I backed up with the back of the truck facing him and he started shooting but I was protected and killed him. I drove away and right when he caught up I got it. He left me alone since the bounty was gone and asked how close he was. Pretty intense.
---
Sacrifice, the best game ever.
GT/PSN: BlitzkriegBryce
#9Big FanPosted 10/23/2013 9:22:07 PM
Go into invite only, steal a high profile car, npc puts bounty on you. Mess around for awhile. Achievement
---
GT: Code XxX
Miami Dolphins
#10SageypiePosted 10/23/2013 9:30:59 PM
I've done it several times. Best advice would be to either grab a bike and head underground, as in use the subway. Barring that, hit the train tracks, that usually throws people for a bit of a loop for some reason, plus you should eventually spot the train, and once you hop on that then you're pretty much set.

Personally I'm a big fan of using the train, just because everybody else will be having trouble chasing after you and trying to get a clean shot, while you have the luxury of using cover and much improved aiming over them. Plus it just feels epic.

Underground route on the other hand, well, not many people seem to actually realize that that whole section exists. So, yeah, most of your would be murderers will end up converging on the street above you and killing one another instead. Another bonus is that most won't bring a bike of their own down there, so you've got cover and speed against them.