Which car do you find yourself driving most?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Grand Theft Auto Online
  3. Which car do you find yourself driving most?
2 years ago#1
Out of all of the vehicles in your garage, what do you find yourself driving most? I've got quite a few already but I have a few open spots in my garage and would like to round out my collection. Just seeing which vehicles people seem to enjoy the most.
---
GT - BrownEyeBlew24
2 years ago#2
Voltic. Great acceleration, turns on a dime, and has an almost non-existent rear window. It's really hard to shoot me from behind, which is where you'll always find yourself.
---
The secret to life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made.
2 years ago#3
My Sandking XL. It's got the 40% armor upgrade, and bulletproof tires, a few engine mods, etc. It is good for bounty hunting since most people stop to shoot you and you can just plow into them relatively unharmed. Trick is, shoot out their tires.
---
GT: LoneReaper115
Official Chaos Composite Bow of the Dark Souls message board
2 years ago#4
I like driving my drifty little Futo. :)
---
GT: TTFM Mad Moxxi
2 years ago#5
merryweather jeep methinks
---
GT-DeathDealer 78 The "L" is an uppercase i
PSN-NorgTheButcher
2 years ago#6
Entity.

If it's one of those 3+ person missions where we all want to be in the same vehicle, then Sandking XL or Sultan.
---
signature
2 years ago#7
LoneReaper115 posted...
My Sandking XL. It's got the 40% armor upgrade, and bulletproof tires, a few engine mods, etc. It is good for bounty hunting since most people stop to shoot you and you can just plow into them relatively unharmed. Trick is, shoot out their tires.

I've already got a Rebel fully modded that I love, looks so dope with the rally body mods. Does the Sandking perform better?
---
GT - BrownEyeBlew24
2 years ago#8
http://prod.cloud.rockstargames.com/ugc/gta5photo/7794/NDdD8ALMb0SU6U2lb58njg/0_0.jpg

The most boss muscle car there is, the Vigero.
---
well I am not like your dad. I worked as a chef at TGIF-Mattson
2 years ago#9
The Coquette has recently taken the Entity's place as my "daily driver". Akuma is my bike that I mostly just use to mess with people. Ride up and shoot at them a bit, then race off to get them to chase me. Sultan for when my friends all want to ride in one vehicle.
---
Green Lantern of the Comics Board
I have never watched Dr. Who.
2 years ago#10
My Sultan...love that car.
---
Eve Online: Abel Merkabah
  1. Boards
  2. Grand Theft Auto Online
  3. Which car do you find yourself driving most?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived