There's no way you can be a level 70+ and still have a life.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Grand Theft Auto Online
  3. There's no way you can be a level 70+ and still have a life.
2 years ago#11
Not necessarily, some people have played barely more than 15 hours since launch but are ranked 100+. Rooftop Rumble boosting leveled up players at an incredible pace. I'm not surprised that they haven't played much since.
Scumbag brain
2 years ago#12
Counterpwnt posted...
StathamAttack posted...
It is impossible since you rank up so painfully slow in this game.

I play this game an hour or so a day, maybe two hours if I feel like putting off real life responsibilities and even then I feel like I play to much , and I've been going at it maybe 4 or 5 days a week and I'm only level 35.

And it's not like I just dick around, I do missions, races the whole nine yards ,but when I see people level 70, 80, 90, hell I saw a 118 there is no way you can justify that without saying "my life is dedicated to GTA:O and I do not do anything else".

Madness to be that high, no way they have jobs or go to school or have friends or people who care about them.

I agree with you. That said, last night I grinded "Down the Drain" about 10-20 times and went from level 42-45 in about an hour. I'd get about 25% of the required RP every time I did a lap or finished a race. Also banked about $50K, which was a nice bonus. I think I could be level 70 if I just did races over and over by now, but I agree that level 90-100 does seem kind of "no life" ish.

Please no one do the math and figure out how rarely I came in first, second, or third. I was tired, and kind of phoning it in. XD
Gamertag: Counterpwnt
2 years ago#13
bombsonyourmoms posted...
Anyone who was playing before they nerfed restart can be level 100+ without having that much time invested into the game.

This. I think I am level 71 and hold a full time job and relationship.
2 years ago#14
Level 81. I work, go to school, and have an on and off relationship.
The Eternal Eclipse. GT Eclipse Aeterna
2 years ago#15
Just cause spending all your time playing games doesn't mean you have no life.

Isn't life about doing what you like?
PSN: TzEx0dus Xbox Live: Imm0ral Knight
2 years ago#16
I'm level 13(?) and my marriage is ending. f*** you, GTAO!
2 years ago#17
BoloVic posted...
It's called criminal records. 10 levels in 10 minutes.

How do you get that mission and at what level?
Bigfoot is real but the Yeti? Well he's just ridiculous.
2 years ago#18
Restart and replay made it easy, and this insult was only funny the first 20 times I heard it after crushing punks with my tank and shooting down choppers with my minigun.
2 years ago#19
It might not mean that you're a no-life, it's just that you might care WAY too much about rank and/or stats.
"In my country, Battlefield hacks you" -Battlefield Friends
2 years ago#20
i am only level 62 and i didnt farm many of those high payout missions at the start either

but once i hit level 70, thats it. im filing for divorce and quitting my job

i hope i dont join TC's games. he seems like the kind of stat obsessed dude who would just stands there in the lobby looking at everyones stats and kicking out anybody with a higher rank or k/d than him until he's cherry picked enough noobs to play against.
  1. Boards
  2. Grand Theft Auto Online
  3. There's no way you can be a level 70+ and still have a life.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived