If I were to do the sell over 50k car glitch am I permanently losing progress..

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Grand Theft Auto Online
  3. If I were to do the sell over 50k car glitch am I permanently losing progress..
3 years ago#1
or am I still retaining my progress?
GT:PhantomGenetics Playing:Minecraft 360, Defiance, Battleblock Theater, BO2
Awaiting:Destiny,The Division,Watch Dogs,KZ: Shadowfall, Titanfall, The Crew
3 years ago#2
what does being a cheating cheater have to do with saving?
The secret to life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made.
3 years ago#3
menalaos1971 posted...

I'm not looking to cheat, just want to sell my Elhegy and other high class vehicles and not making a money pit out of it.The fact that there isn't a way to sell vehicles with a base value of over 50k is disappointing.
3 years ago#4
whitepsychtiger posted...
menalaos1971 posted...

I'm not looking to cheat, just want to sell my Elhegy and other high class vehicles and not making a money pit out of it.The fact that there isn't a way to sell vehicles with a base value of over 50k is disappointing.

The reason you can't sell the Elegy is because its a FREE car. You'll never be able to sell that one.
The secret to life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made.
3 years ago#5
just do the glitch without repeating five hundred times
X360 GT: AlphaUltima
PSN ID: AlphusUltimus
3 years ago#6
menalaos1971 posted...
menalaos1971 posted...

The reason you can't sell the Elegy is because its a FREE car. You'll never be able to sell that one.

Yeah doesn't mean I still want money out of it. Is there a decent way of getting rid of it without glitching? If there isn't I want to make money using a work around for my trouble.
3 years ago#7
menalaos1971 posted...
menalaos1971 posted...

Yeah doesn't mean I still want money out of it. Is there a decent way of getting rid of it without glitching? If there isn't I want to make money using a work around for my trouble.

The only legit way to get rid of an Elegy is to have a full garage, and then get another car. You'll be prompted to choose a car to replace. Pick the Elegy. The car you replace is just gone.
3 years ago#8
menalaos1971 posted...
menalaos1971 posted...
menalaos1971 posted...

The only legit way to get rid of an Elegy is to have a full garage, and then get another car. You'll be prompted to choose a car to replace. Pick the Elegy. The car you replace is just gone.

There is no way to just trash the damn thing?

GG R*

Hot pink Akumas it is.
3 years ago#9

GG R*

Hot pink Akumas it is.

Why would you need to trash it if your garage isn't full?
3 years ago#10
gadna14 posted...

GG R*

Hot pink Akumas it is.

Why would you need to trash it if your garage isn't full?

Don't want it/ Regret the decision of ever getting it
  1. Boards
  2. Grand Theft Auto Online
  3. If I were to do the sell over 50k car glitch am I permanently losing progress..

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived