I <3 having a bounty on me!

#1menalaos1971Posted 10/24/2013 10:34:22 PM(edited)
Tonight my dang car got impounded after I died in a running FMDM. I got in plenty of kills, and the two guys coming after me eventually gave up and went looking for easier prey. I jacked a Weenie Issi to go get my car out of the Impound, and that's when I got the measly $3,000 bounty on me.

Well, I don't like to hide, so the first thing I did was I made it to the Impound and got my Voltic out. I checked the map, and no one was near me, but some guys were up by Vinewood Ave so I headed up there and found a nice spot to fight it out. No one came for me. The bounty wasn't big so I figured that was the issue. I went around trying to bait the few guys left in the lobby to fight, but nothing. Crap!

Next I switched lobbies and finally got one guy to come for me. I headed to a parking garage I know that has an awesome stunt jump off the top, and I waited. Took the guy a while to finally make it up to the top level where he drove right at me. Dumb, which is pretty much what this guy was. Took the jump a few times when he looked like he might finally be getting smart, but he never got my bounty. I ended up killing him 8 times before he left the lobby.

I switched lobbies again. This time I got two targets, and they weren't nearly as dumb. I only killed them both twice before one of them got really smart and got up on a building within sniper scope range and he got me. I had my fun, though. Ended up continuing to fight those two guys for a little while longer before we all went our separate ways.
---
The secret to life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made.
#2kenbauer23Posted 10/24/2013 10:48:17 PM
No you dont
---
GT: RIP JammyDegree
Youtube: Quigon85
#3menalaos1971(Topic Creator)Posted 10/24/2013 10:56:45 PM
Yes I do. They make good fights happen.
---
The secret to life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made.
#4wskingwsPosted 10/24/2013 11:05:07 PM
menalaos1971 posted...

Lol since when hiding in your apartment or spending 40 minutes in the air considered a good fight? I'm not talking about you specifically but that's what most people do.
---
I am the voice of reason.
#5menalaos1971(Topic Creator)Posted 10/24/2013 11:12:58 PM
wskingws posted...
menalaos1971 posted...

Lol since when hiding in your apartment or spending 40 minutes in the air considered a good fight? I'm not talking about you specifically but that's what most people do.

The ones in their apartments are either trying to get the achieve or are just cowards. The ones in the air are easy to deal with. Go steal a Buzzard or Lazer and shoot them down. I prefer to lead other players on a little chase through town, and then make a stand and see how many kills I can get before someone finally claims the bounty.
---
#6CloudSFF7Posted 10/24/2013 11:29:54 PM
i know where your coming from TC as i alo enjoy it.

Infact controversially you might say,i stole a fighter jet and obliterated everyone in FM for 30 mins due to them setting bounties on me obsessivly and then something real interesting happened.

ALL people in the lobby teamed up to take me out!

Its exactly the type of fight i like to get into,the type you know you probably won't win but you fight anyways.

It got to one point where i had 2 jets on me and 2 buzzards with other players on the ground firing away with machine guns etc.

Rest assured they eventually shot me down and anhaliated me on spawning for awhile till i managed to break out of the area where it became a battle to stop me getting back to the fort for another plane.

This resulted in me getting into a fight with 2 jets with me using a sniper rifle.I even shot one of the pilots with a stupidly lucky shot as he dived in to launch missiles.

I ultimatly got into the base but these 2 guys got a merry weather chopper and kamikazied into me as i was taking off in my jet.

Thats the kinda thing the bounty system can bring out and i think it's great lol
---
GT:CloudSFF7
Live forever in a moment
#7FutureShockUKPosted 10/25/2013 1:53:00 AM
As do I. Always a good bit of fun. Myself and my friend were going around with the explicit purpose of being bounty hunters yesterday, when some idiot in an Adder decided to try and kill us. So my friend shot his tires out (You'd think he could afford bulletproof ones) whilst I drove us away in my Tailgater.

Anyway, took about 10 seconds for me to get a 9k bounty from him, with my friend getting one shortly afterwards. This seemed to bring the whole lobby down after us, with us running for the longest time, with folks coming after us on bikes, in choppers, one dude even tried kamikaze-ing us.

Ended after about half an hour after a full lap of LS when someone got lucky with a Grenade Launcher and flipped my car, crippling the wheel arch and then him and a couple of other dudes sprayed us as we took cover behind the car, killing us, but not before we took a couple of them out.

Felt like the most badass movie ending ever.
---
I'm gonna learn ya how to play buttball.
GT:Future Shock UK PSN:FutureShockUK. http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/hounds_of_injustice Feel free to join!
#8menalaos1971(Topic Creator)Posted 10/25/2013 7:07:15 AM
FutureShockUK, its days like this that'll keep GTAO fun for a long time to come.
---