How to get the Canis Bodhi (Trevor's truck) in GTA Online

#1CaIiber345Posted 10/29/2013 3:05:10 PM
I've seen people offering to dupe it, and other people thinking its not available at all. It is, and you can even get paid for finding it (sort of!). Thanks to RuckusNYC for the trick to finding it!

I recommend Invite Only session, or with a friend. It's a 1-2 Player mission. This way you don't have to worry that a random player will intervene. Once you're online and in session:

1. Press Start.
2. Select Online
3. Select Jobs
4. Select Host Job
5. Select Rockstar Created
6. Select Missions
7. Select "Dirt Road"
8. Equip yourself as necessary.

The mission is simple: steal the meth. You will start across the highway from "Hookies," a roadside diner. Two guys on Sanchez's will leave and drive away with meth. Kill them and pick up the meth. Then take it to Trevor at his trailer.

HOWEVER...we are going to hold off on that for a bit. Here is what to do.

The game will start you across the street from Hookies. Look left; there is a triangular rock formation with a sign under it. Sprint to it and there will be a dirt road leading north. Follow that for a bit and voila: a Canis Bodhi is parked there.

Jump in it and take it to your garage. Drive it inside. Now the vehicle will have a tracker. Go back outside and go find the guy with the meth; he cruises around the map for a bit. He is a green dot. Kill him and then deliver the meth to Trevor at his trailer. (At rank 61 on Normal, I make $2000 and 650 RP.)

Then go get your Bodhi and take it to LSC. Throw some insurance on it, and then have some fun!

Note: Regrettably, Mr. Raspberry Jam is not available as a hood ornament.

While many of you may know about this, I hope it helps those of you who didn't. Enjoy!
---
If you were a GTA V protagonist, what would you be doing when we switched to you?
#2TheCruelAngelPosted 10/29/2013 3:07:04 PM
Is there any real benefit to having Trevors truck? or is it just the satisfaction of having his truck? I want it, kinda, but only have 3 spots left in my Garage. - Wasn't sure if there are benefits (like people can stand on the sides/sit in back) - so I can toss my Sandking
#3CaIiber345(Topic Creator)Posted 10/29/2013 3:09:44 PM
TheCruelAngel posted...
Is there any real benefit to having Trevors truck? or is it just the satisfaction of having his truck? I want it, kinda, but only have 3 spots left in my Garage. - Wasn't sure if there are benefits (like people can stand on the sides/sit in back) - so I can toss my Sandking

As far as I can tell, it's just the satisfaction. It has some decent mods, like several fender types, and roll cage/bar options. And with most paint jobs, it maintains that weathered look.
---
If you were a GTA V protagonist, what would you be doing when we switched to you?
#4CaIiber345(Topic Creator)Posted 10/30/2013 7:12:10 PM
Eh. One last bump to pay it forward. =}
---
Official Walking Champion of the GTA Online Xbox 360 Board
#5lankysenseiPosted 10/30/2013 8:00:56 PM
TheCruelAngel posted...

It's probably one of the better offroad trucks, it's low and wide so it doesnt roll over all that often. Only downside is that youre fairly vulnerable to gun fire when driving it.
---
//ABadFeeling//