So Rockstar... It's oct 31.... Here's your loading screen in case you forgot.

#1MarioAndrettiPosted 11/1/2013 3:03:44 AM
http://i.imgur.com/lScx5rX.jpg
---
XBL Mario HTTR
PSN CRIP_F0R_LIFE
#2CaIiber345Posted 11/1/2013 3:05:26 AM
Rockstar doesn't owe you anything.
---
If you were a GTA V protagonist, what would you be doing when we switched to you?
Official Walking Champion of the GTA Online Xbox 360 Board
#3Link43130Posted 11/1/2013 3:08:43 AM
CaIiber345 posted...

They seemed to have thought otherwise.
---
Steam/XBL/PSN: Link43130
#4CaIiber345Posted 11/1/2013 3:12:40 AM
Link43130 posted...
CaIiber345 posted...

Indeed they did.

But the same people who are bringing up the fact that we haven't received stimulus money are the same people who would piss and moan if we had it, but it got deleted because of unstable online issues. Everyone wants a handout and wants to cry because they aren't getting it. I can put that $500k to good use, same as everyone else. I'm not worried about how long it will take to get it, of we get it all. Posting topics about it isn't going to make it happen any faster.
---
If you were a GTA V protagonist, what would you be doing when we switched to you?
Official Walking Champion of the GTA Online Xbox 360 Board
#5zombie_cyanidePosted 11/1/2013 3:47:11 AM
Well, they did they say they are planning. They didn't say for sure or guarantee. I'm sure it will come.
---
Xbox Live GamerTag: Ada Wong EX2
#6BoxTheMuppetPosted 11/1/2013 4:06:32 AM
zombie_cyanide posted...
Well, they did they say they are planning. They didn't say for sure or guarantee. I'm sure it will come.

Did you read the pic in the original post?

It says they will be giving the cash in October. October is over.

I don't need the cash but some people have been eagerly awaiting this money based on their promise.
---
#1 at absolutely nothing!
#71anthonygamer1Posted 11/1/2013 4:13:03 AM
LOL People are still waiting for this? Got $19,000,000 in the bank. :-)
---
GT: PlacingBountiesOnYou
#8kenbauer23Posted 11/1/2013 4:15:26 AM
CaIiber345 posted...
Link43130 posted...
CaIiber345 posted...

Indeed they did.

But the same people who are bringing up the fact that we haven't received stimulus money are the same people who would piss and moan if we had it, but it got deleted because of unstable online issues. Everyone wants a handout and wants to cry because they aren't getting it. I can put that $500k to good use, same as everyone else. I'm not worried about how long it will take to get it, of we get it all. Posting topics about it isn't going to make it happen any faster.

Uuuummmmm lol, Rockstar is the one who offered this money.....stop being so contrary for no good reason.
---
GT: RIP JammyDegree
Youtube: Quigon85
#9levyjl1988Posted 11/1/2013 4:18:24 AM
1anthonygamer1 posted...
LOL People are still waiting for this? Got $19,000,000 in the bank. :-)

Lol, I don't get why ppl are waiting for a measly $250,000 when you can get the LSC glitch and get over a million easily. Don't support micro transactions it ruins the overall pacing of the game.
---
I hate games with bad game design
#10digitalwill2000Posted 11/1/2013 4:19:13 AM
CaIiber345 posted...
Link43130 posted...
CaIiber345 posted...

Indeed they did.

"Conjecture, conjecture, conjecture, conjecture, conjecture"

Get out, apologist.
---
There was once a time when trolling didnt mean trolling. It meant 'criticism'. Somewhere along the line people stopped being able to take it.