Will R* bring Cargobob to Warstock?

#1Solid_ApePosted 11/13/2013 9:42:39 AM
So as the topic title says.

Will R* bring Cargobob to Warstock? I am saving money right now for a helicopter and my choice is either buzzard or cargobob if it will be available later in online.

Im just wondering why it has not been available from the start. It can be bought in sp. Could it be because Rockstar knows that many people would use it to mess with other players personal vehicles? (some players have already been doing this in free-roam)

Would be nice to know. If it wont be available when beach bum dlc comes then i will buy a sports car or buzzard.
#2BahamutBBobPosted 11/13/2013 9:44:04 AM
I thought the Cargobob was available? IIRC it's not in Warstock, but on the aircraft site. (can't remember it's name)
---
XBL / PSN: BahamutBBob
#3MortsllemPosted 11/13/2013 9:46:25 AM
BahamutBBob posted...
I thought the Cargobob was available? IIRC it's not in Warstock, but on the aircraft site. (can't remember it's name)

It vanishes once you get to a certain level, replaced with the attack helicopters.
---
#4Ginsu VictimPosted 11/13/2013 9:48:41 AM
BahamutBBob posted...

Can't buy a Cargobob.
---
I'M RUNNIN' THIS MONKEY FARM NOW, FRANKENSTEIN!!! - Capt. Rhodes, Day of the Dead (1985)
#5LoneReaper115Posted 11/13/2013 9:50:41 AM
I know there has been some talk on their support site of retooling helicopter spawns, namely for the demand of the Cargobob. It would be the only helicopter worth buying IMO.
---
GT: LoneReaper115
Official Chaos Composite Bow of the Dark Souls message board
#6bretth25Posted 11/13/2013 9:53:07 AM
Mortsllem posted...
BahamutBBob posted...

It vanishes once you get to a certain level, replaced with the attack helicopters.

And no you can't buy it online :-(
---
GT:Bwhender
#7psnshade71Posted 11/13/2013 9:53:26 AM
Theres more than a few missions that require stealing a cargo bob so doubt it will ever be for sale.
#8pjnelsonPosted 11/13/2013 9:59:55 AM
We won't ever see Cargobob on Warstock, unfortunately.
---
I'm not here for friends. I'm here for the truth to the best of my knowledge of it, even if it's not what people want to hear.
#9LoneReaper115Posted 11/13/2013 10:07:19 AM
pjnelson posted...
We won't ever see Cargobob on Warstock, unfortunately.

http://support.rockstargames.com/hc/communities/public/questions/200448433-Question-about-helicopter-spawns

Maybe, I dunno. I miss flying it around, so I make my lower level friend go to the helipads first now.
---
GT: LoneReaper115
Official Chaos Composite Bow of the Dark Souls message board
#10KilledByAlisaPosted 11/13/2013 10:14:04 AM
I sure hope so. This and the Hunter from SA.
---
GT: Varaza