If you don't dupe/glitch.. you are only cheating yourself.

#1Via_NegativaPosted 11/15/2013 7:27:05 AM
I think it's time for all y'all against duping to get off your high horse/moral highground.

Some of the people I play with have duped cars by accident, somehow they have two copies after a mission.. or two copies when starting a mission. What are they gon' do? Walk away and be some moral character? LOL, NO.

Monies man, people are gon' sell them cars for monies ect.

I find it hilarious how we've got a little group of white knights on this board who act like they are superior human beings because they took the ethical/moral route in a video game, LMFAAO! You guys!

You sit there with 5k in your bank account, you'll be the ones left out when they patch the dupe glitch (if they patch it), and you'll regret not getting your cake up.

NOBODY IS GOING TO GET BANNED, they have no system in place to police these sort of exploits

And if they ban me, I don't care.. I will never play the game again.. I'll be straight back on WWE 2k14 and GTA 5 will be a myth.

I'm enjoying racing around in my adder, my stinger gt, my feltzer, my cheetah

keep ballin' in your mini cooper and keep selling them suvs for 8k.. LOL
#2Astaroth211Posted 11/15/2013 7:38:39 AM
I've had tons of fun playing missions and races with my friends and getting to where I am now with everything I want all while you guys spend hours repeatedly selling cars, on your own, over and over to get cash.

Please, don't feel sorry for me. I feel sorry for you if this is how you entertain yourself and "play" the game you payed for.
---
./_\ .('''' ''''|'''' /_\ ..|''') /'''\ ''''|'''' |_|211
/ ....\ _)...|../..... \.|'''\ \_/....|...|....| GT: Astaroth1337
#3White_Knight_01Posted 11/15/2013 7:41:20 AM
Iv earned 7 million playing legitimately and I had more fun earning 1% of that that your entire time playing gta5. Its not about a moral highground its about becoming bored of a game when you cheat.
---
XBL - White Knight 01 ---- STEAM - white_knight_64
1000+ karma at last XD
#4chaoscontrol325Posted 11/15/2013 7:54:10 AM
I'll be my own judge of that, thank you very much.
---
PSN: Lazuri65 XBL:LazuriXIII
If you don't write you're from GameFAQs and what board in the friend request, you will be denied.
#5megapwnPosted 11/15/2013 7:56:30 AM
Hey look everybody! Another thread where we can argue about glitching!

Mods are fast asleep. Every thread with this topic from now on should be insta-nuked.
#6CounterpwntPosted 11/15/2013 8:04:30 AM
Via_Negativa posted...
And if they ban me, I don't care.. I will never play the game again..

Shows how little value you place the game, which (in the scope of life itself) is the only way to really cheat oneself—not caring about the things you take part in. Have fun being a vapid shell of a human being.
---
Gamertag: Counterpwnt
#7TheJester2Posted 11/15/2013 8:17:25 AM
Counterpwnt posted...
Via_Negativa posted...

Shows how little value you place the game, which (in the scope of life itself) is the only way to really cheat oneself—not caring about the things you take part in. Have fun being a vapid shell of a human being.

Way to completely go overboard with that.

"Oh, you cheat at video games? You must a horrible human being."

Totally makes sense.
---
[This sig was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator for potential sexual innuendo]
GT: TheLordOfLinens http://i.imgur.com/LzUKiAC.jpg - Score!
#8Shaun3DPosted 11/15/2013 8:21:41 AM
What? Like peeps dont understand the choices in front of them. Choosing not to use glitches makes a person some sort of white knight figure...? what the hell is wrong with gamers these days.
---
Must.......fill......space.......
#9squiggy9996999Posted 11/15/2013 8:23:36 AM
im personally against duping/glitching in general, but im not going to keep buying high end cars just in the hopes that one is the convertible version that i want...
---
I want to agree with you but then we'd BOTH be wrong...
#10chaoscontrol325Posted 11/15/2013 8:24:13 AM
TheJester2 posted...
Counterpwnt posted...
Via_Negativa posted...

Way to completely go overboard with that.

"Oh, you cheat at video games? You must a horrible human being."

Totally makes sense.

No, he's right. Apparently his only joy in the game comes from using a glitch to sit through a bunch of menus and get more and more money. If this bans him, he claims he'll just stop playing. Even if he'd get banned and could start over, he'd be able to play the game and enjoy it normally, but apparently this isn't worth it if you can't quickly work yourself to millions. It's the very definition of greed and greedy people are just what he said-- vapid shells of a human being.
---
PSN: Lazuri65 XBL:LazuriXIII
If you don't write you're from GameFAQs and what board in the friend request, you will be denied.