Selling cars glitch

• Topic Archived
2 years ago#1
I saw some videos on a glitch that lets you sell the same car over and over. It says it still works after the 1.06 update. Has anyone done this in the last few days? Does it still work?
2 years ago#2
I don't glitch, but I heard it is still doable, only that sometimes it will eat your car and sometimes it won't.
Xbox Live GT: miosid08
2 years ago#3
It works but you have to back out to character selection way faster than before.
Don't Blink. Blink and you're dead. Don't turn your back. Don't look away. And don't Blink. Good Luck.
2 years ago#4
You'll sometimes lose your car anyway even if you are fast enough. For best results, duplicate your car so you have a spare before you start glitching with it.
2 years ago#5
I've failed at doing it for my modded baller and sabre, and had it work for a civic I stole off the streets so I gave up on it. My timing is too slow :(
Even a blind monkey finds an acorn
2 years ago#6
It still works, but you have to do it much faster than you had to originally. And it doesn't always work. The glitch is, well, glitchy.
There are 10 types of people in the world. Those that know binary, and those that don't.
GT:Talon Omega. If you send an FR please tell me where you got my GT.
2 years ago#7
What R* needs to do is implement something to prevent players from pressing the start button when in garage mode. simple solution really.
jasongm48 L0neWulf48
2 years ago#8
Glitch still works, I sell my Adder for $188,000 and its only modded 1/2 way
2 years ago#9
Works everytime for me, just made 2 mill.
2 years ago#10
You don't have to be that fast, some of those videos are a bit misleading.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived