Whats your PvP k/d? (legit only)

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Grand Theft Auto Online
  3. Whats your PvP k/d? (legit only)
2 years ago#1
So like it says up there im curious as to what peoples k/d ratios are looking like, and by legit only i mean if you have a tank and like to spawn trap people or drive around blowing up the lobby dont bother posting yours because you are bad and noone likes you.
2 years ago#2
J_GRAY posted...
So like it says up there im curious as to what peoples k/d ratios are looking like, and by legit only i mean if you have a tank and like to spawn trap people or drive around blowing up the lobby dont bother posting yours because you are bad and noone likes you.

Pfftt.....Ha

How would you possibly know who is legit? Lol
---
Email: Poppy_Kicks@hotmail.com
GT: PoppyKicks, I have Gears of War: J. Codes, message me if you want to trade.
2 years ago#3
Im sitting at a 2.22 as of last night
2 years ago#4
3.55, or thereabouts. I JUST logged out so I'm not in a rush to go back and check. But it was around that the last time I looked.
---
Green Lantern of the Comics Board
I have never watched Dr. Who.
2 years ago#5

But I don't kill people very often.
2 years ago#6
PoppyKicks posted...
J_GRAY posted...

Pfftt.....Ha

How would you possibly know who is legit? Lol

Its not that hard to guess, with a game of this tyle anything above a 3.0 is about safe to say they didnt earn it. But real useful comment man......
2 years ago#7
Let's not start this nonsense. CoD board is ------->
---
"'Grab the guns!' 'What about the troll?' 'Leave the troll.'"--ATHF http://i.imgur.com/D9R0iaQ.gif
2 years ago#8
If you're worried about kdr in GTA, you're plying the game wrong.
---
"lol der was a shdow on my carpet but ti looked like a stane and tried to clen it up but ti was a shadoow" -Ghost4800
2 years ago#9
vigorm0rtis posted...
Let's not start this nonsense. CoD board is ------->

Dude -.- please just leave the topic. Its not about a competition or bragging rights, i have interest in peoples k/ds so i ask. Would you rather i made a topic crying about hackers?
2 years ago#10
I seem to be doing a LOT better as a girl. It's very strange.

I was about 0.5 as a male. I'm about 1.5 as a girl. Some deathmatches I even get up to 2.5 now.
  1. Boards
  2. Grand Theft Auto Online
  3. Whats your PvP k/d? (legit only)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived