Imponte Phoenix

#1PoppyKicksPosted 1/5/2014 12:24:14 AM
Recently aquired this vehicle! It's soooo awesome. I love muscle cars!!! :D
---
Email: Poppy_Kicks@hotmail.com
GT: PoppyKicks, I have Gears of War: J. Codes, message me if you want to trade.
#2MajinTaPosted 1/5/2014 12:49:32 AM
In all seriousness. Insure the crap out of that, most people try an steal it when a mission starts, an will try an kill you for it after the mission is over.
---
And Opinion without 3.14 is just an Onion.
#3PoppyKicks(Topic Creator)Posted 1/5/2014 12:53:18 AM
I insured it as soon as i picked it up! I was soo scared. From where i was to lsc! I thought someone was going to kill me and take it away or blow it up! Lol
---
Email: Poppy_Kicks@hotmail.com
GT: PoppyKicks, I have Gears of War: J. Codes, message me if you want to trade.
#4thekosmicfool part 2Posted 1/5/2014 1:11:26 AM
Had a nightmare securing that damn thing. Did No Hay Bronca to get one. Everything went fine until the end, when trying to make the gang leader leave the car. Dumbass flipped it over, and when thekosmicfool went to find another car to flip it back, it disappeared.

Learned from that mistake that you can just go grab the Phoenix BEFORE the gang leader drives off in it. So the second time around, finished with the Phoenix and went to insure it. But for some weird reason, it was saying that by tracking and insuring the car, thekosmicfool's current vehicle, a Cheetah, was going to be deleted. WTF, why would it need to do that? There was ample garage space, and even if the garage was full, it should have been asking which car to replace. Some dumb glitch, whatever.

So thekosmicfool decided to just drive the car to the garage and get it tracked that way, and get the Cheetah back safe inside the garage.

But of course, the garage wouldn't allow the Phoenix inside the garage. Since it was tagged as a mission vehicle, the garage wouldn't allow it inside. It would HAVE to be tracked at LSC first. So said "Screw the Cheetah, lets just get this thing DONE" and headed on over to LSC.

But of course, thekosmicfool had a god damned bounty on his head. And what should be waiting at LSC? Ah, of course, a bounty hunter. Upon respawning from being machine gunned to death, thekosmicfool ran as fast as he could around the corner back to LSC, praying that the bounty hunter wasn't also a car exploding douche.

The good news? He wasn't a car exploding douche. The heartbreaking news? He WAS a man looking to get himself a sweet Phoenix, because as thekosmicfool rounded the corner, he saw a terrible sight. The ass end of the Phoenix sliding into LSC.

That ****er stole it and insured it for himself.

To make a long story short, it took a third jaunt through No Hay Bronca to secure and insure a Phoenix.
---
No deal, McCutcheon. That moon money is mine!
gfaqs9...Never forget. Never forget.
#5Blitz4532Posted 1/5/2014 1:34:15 AM
Wow, seeing all the heartbreak you guys go through to get one makes me feel kinda bad for tossing mine away to make room for a Merc. I found myself at the docks one day and a phoenix was literally the first car I saw then, but now it's gone.

I always thought the gauntlet was better anyway. After having driven both the gauntlet has much better handling and is just as fast in a straight line.
---
I am the Stig
http://i2.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/526/961/fec.gif
#6atomsteelePosted 1/5/2014 1:49:00 AM
I love mine. I found it in lime green so I'm hesitant to change the paint since I need a few more jumps until ive unlocked it. If anyone can figure out how to take the ducktail spoiler off so its completely without a spoiler I will give you 1000 internets. I know it can be done. Theres a guy on another site that has one but he isn't sharing how.
#7AhmbadwitnamesPosted 1/5/2014 2:44:08 AM
thekosmicfool part 2 posted...
Had a nightmare securing that damn thing. Did No Hay Bronca to get one. Everything went fine until the end, when trying to make the gang leader leave the car. Dumbass flipped it over, and when thekosmicfool went to find another car to flip it back, it disappeared.

Learned from that mistake that you can just go grab the Phoenix BEFORE the gang leader drives off in it. So the second time around, finished with the Phoenix and went to insure it. But for some weird reason, it was saying that by tracking and insuring the car, thekosmicfool's current vehicle, a Cheetah, was going to be deleted. WTF, why would it need to do that? There was ample garage space, and even if the garage was full, it should have been asking which car to replace. Some dumb glitch, whatever.

So thekosmicfool decided to just drive the car to the garage and get it tracked that way, and get the Cheetah back safe inside the garage.

But of course, the garage wouldn't allow the Phoenix inside the garage. Since it was tagged as a mission vehicle, the garage wouldn't allow it inside. It would HAVE to be tracked at LSC first. So said "Screw the Cheetah, lets just get this thing DONE" and headed on over to LSC.

But of course, thekosmicfool had a god damned bounty on his head. And what should be waiting at LSC? Ah, of course, a bounty hunter. Upon respawning from being machine gunned to death, thekosmicfool ran as fast as he could around the corner back to LSC, praying that the bounty hunter wasn't also a car exploding douche.

The good news? He wasn't a car exploding douche. The heartbreaking news? He WAS a man looking to get himself a sweet Phoenix, because as thekosmicfool rounded the corner, he saw a terrible sight. The ass end of the Phoenix sliding into LSC.

That ****er stole it and insured it for himself.

To make a long story short, it took a third jaunt through No Hay Bronca to secure and insure a Phoenix.

Theres a lv10 Simeon mission where you steal a couple cars from some hipsters, look around and theres a Phoenix right there,
#8Scott_BrofistPosted 1/5/2014 6:22:21 AM
I found like 20 in a row up at sandy shores... (:
---
Gamertag: Sick Fatalitiez.
#9Spinder1Posted 1/5/2014 6:25:01 AM
It's one hell of a sweet looking car. I got rid of mine recently to make room for cars for various testing that I wanted to do, but I might get it back after that's done with. Not the quickest of the muscles but it feels a bit more stable than some of them, and you look the best when racing.
---
Let him be king over charred bones and cooked meat. Let him be the king of ashes
#10dmckee120484Posted 1/5/2014 6:27:47 AM
PoppyKicks posted...
I insured it as soon as i picked it up! I was soo scared. From where i was to lsc! I thought someone was going to kill me and take it away or blow it up! Lol

That's how I felt when I found a Sultan.

I am currently hunting a Phoenix. Been searching the docks up and down, no luck.