RP glitch tips?

#1BellethorPosted 1/8/2014 2:34:38 PM
The most I can manage is 10 levels a day before I just give up in frustration. I'm not even touching the ground and the game ends. Any tips for hanging the heli as low as possible or making the process more bearable?
---
Dessert tier list: Donuts > Ice Cream > Pie > Cookies>>>> Pleb Cake
#2DeadH0RSEPosted 1/8/2014 2:37:53 PM
So sorry you're having problems exploiting a glitch.
Try harder.
#3Talon5967Posted 1/8/2014 2:41:06 PM
Here ya go, you'll need this.

*hands TC flame shield*
---
There are 10 types of people in the world. Those that know binary, and those that don't.
GT:Talon Omega. If you send an FR please tell me where you got my GT.
#4Bellethor(Topic Creator)Posted 1/8/2014 2:42:40 PM
DeadH0RSE posted...
Try harder.

Sorry, but im not going to play another 1000 rounds of coveted to level up my character twice. Go cry somewhere else.
---
#5CassieWonPosted 1/8/2014 2:44:05 PM
Bellethor posted...
DeadH0RSE posted...
Try harder.

Sorry, but im not going to play another 1000 rounds of coveted to level up my character twice. Go cry somewhere else.

He wasn't crying.
---
1349-5321-0512
#6DeadH0RSEPosted 1/8/2014 2:45:19 PM
Lol, who's crying?
You just said you were frustrated trying to cheat.
I said sorry, and to try harder at cheating.
#7DeadH0RSEPosted 1/8/2014 2:46:25 PM
And I meant it. Good luck and remember:
Have fun.
#8Weems2kPosted 1/8/2014 2:54:40 PM
Bellethor posted...
The most I can manage is 10 levels a day before I just give up in frustration. I'm not even touching the ground and the game ends. Any tips for hanging the heli as low as possible or making the process more bearable?

There's other missions/games that give decent RP. Maybe try them once in awhile instead of wasting hrs exploiting. And 10 levels/day? I'm lucky to get 3 a day. How high are you trying to get. Everyone is basically the same once past 120.
---
Sorry, bout your damn luck!!!
#9Bellethor(Topic Creator)Posted 1/8/2014 2:56:56 PM
Just found out the Frogger is a way steadier helicopter than the Buzzard. I was sitting in the glitch for a pretty long time and managed to gain 3 lvls before the mission ended itself. So that's nice.
---
#10Bellethor(Topic Creator)Posted 1/8/2014 3:14:13 PM
Weems2k posted...
Bellethor posted...

There's other missions/games that give decent RP. Maybe try them once in awhile instead of wasting hrs exploiting. And 10 levels/day? I'm lucky to get 3 a day. How high are you trying to get. Everyone is basically the same once past 120.

Just to lvl 90. I have another lvl 80 on my sisters account so you'd understand why I don't want to lvl all the way up again.
---