RP glitch tips?

#21Overd0sPosted 1/9/2014 5:13:06 AM
I honestly wouldn't mind a faster way to leveling, i work 60+ hour weeks and havent had a chance to play this game, kind of miss it really, only a level 42 and i have had this game since release and played online the 2nd day it was available

I sure as hell would like the option to make certain phone calls, play certain missions, and unlock certain guns

but i can't b/c of my level
---
People will tell their grandchildren of the manner in which Phil played tonight. Uncontrolled rage and constant bursts of perfection. It is magical.-omgbread
#22OrvilleSashPosted 1/9/2014 3:01:30 PM
Semi-related to topic: Is there any good, quick ways of ranking up without exploiting glitches or cheating? I want that Pogo mask and some nicer guns, but I seem to rank up very slowly.
#23thekosmicfool part 2Posted 1/9/2014 3:17:57 PM
OrvilleSash posted...
Semi-related to topic: Is there any good, quick ways of ranking up without exploiting glitches or cheating? I want that Pogo mask and some nicer guns, but I seem to rank up very slowly.

Not really, no. It's meant to be a slow, steady climb to 120, not something you accomplish over the weekend. You can finish races solo after 4 minutes and get some good RP, they say. Never tried it. Seems like it would be super boring.

Really, there's nothing wrong with using the exploit, especially when you've already leveled up a first character legitimately via grinding out tons of missions, doing races, bounty hunting, survival, etc.

Who can blame someone wanting to skip a lot of that on a second character?
---
No deal, McCutcheon. That moon money is mine!
gfaqs9...Never forget. Never forget.