So how many people got reset for the LSC glitch?

#11the_arisenPosted 1/9/2014 2:24:22 PM
caffeinepirate posted...
No one got penalized for doing the LSC glitch. No one got penalized for car duping. No one got penalized for selling dune buggies for $19k profit a pop. Or for RP glitching.

The only thing people got money resets was for modding money, or using the "share" option when receiving money. They still got to keep their vehicles.

Rockstar is claiming they will reset the money of people who have received modded money . . . that will probably happen eventually. However, they did not mention anything about taking away cars that you've bought with the money.

I dont think they will.. Everything up to this point indicates that they will fix the exploit, but will leave everyone's funds and cars alone. Either way I am not bothered. Easy come, easy go.
---
GT - Valo Drake
"The dunmer are so awesome that the gods actually had to make red mountain erupt to knock them down a peg." - SNESdude11
#12caffeinepiratePosted 1/9/2014 2:44:56 PM
the_arisen posted...
caffeinepirate posted...
No one got penalized for doing the LSC glitch. No one got penalized for car duping. No one got penalized for selling dune buggies for $19k profit a pop. Or for RP glitching.

The only thing people got money resets was for modding money, or using the "share" option when receiving money. They still got to keep their vehicles.

Rockstar is claiming they will reset the money of people who have received modded money . . . that will probably happen eventually. However, they did not mention anything about taking away cars that you've bought with the money.

Everything up to this point indicates that they will fix the exploit, but will leave everyone's funds and cars alone.

On the contrary. There have been at least two different times from Rockstar explicity stating they will eventually remove all the modded money from everyone's account.

Here's one of them:

"In regards to reports of hacking and cheating in Grand Theft Auto Online, we are working on a fix that will remove any GTA$ gained through these blatant exploits, as well as prevent this from happening in the future. We'll also be taking appropriate measures very soon to punish anyone that we've discovered manipulating GTA Online in this manner (as we've stated previously, players who have received large sums of GTA$ but not engaged in any game manipulating through exploits can rest assured knowing they have nothing to fear).

If you have been gifted a large sum of money or collected a large bounty and would like to have the money removed from your account immediately, you can submit a request to Rockstar Support to have your balance properly adjusted. ***Otherwise, the money you've been gifted will be removed once our upcoming fix is in place.***

Furthermore, if you encounter someone that is taking advantage of exploits in your GTA Online session, you can alert us directly by using the in-game reporting functionality. In the Pause menu, under the Online tab, select Players and scroll to the offending player. From there, select Report and choose Exploits from the violation options. We appreciate the community's support and understanding as we work to address these issues and apologize for all inconvenience caused.

Thanks,
Rockstar Games"

I already have all the vehicles I want so I don't really care that much either. The only thing I need money for nowadays is ammo, and I can get plenty of cash just by playing Prison Thugzs a few times.
#13joemoetoePosted 1/9/2014 4:01:48 PM
I sent R* an email about recieving modded money and i finally got a reply and they said im safe as long as i didnt do any ahcking or exploits. It'll suck if i get banned for doing the lsc glitch.
---
Black 2 code: 0262-2059-3346
3ds: 0576 4518 1197. Pokemon X Minerva
#14majinstrachPosted 1/13/2014 11:25:25 AM
Funny, i have been gifted 48mil, and glitched (LSC), 8mil or so...then i did an RP glitch. It was an accident on "holed up- burton" they had made the end of the mission marker on Madrazo's back porch, i had to quit previously because i cba to find a way in, so i did the job again, same thing. But this time i had a Baller SUV so k climbed it, hopped up the ledge and "completed" the mission, went to deal with some things, came back and saw i wad just collecting 100rp a second, not gonna lie, my internet was bad (tethering) then so i just thought "this is for the dropped sessions when i lost jobs/rp etc".

And so far, all i lost was: 800k on the first hotfix, an entity from nowhere (maybe unrelated) 1.2mil on the content creator patch, i only sold a few cars in comparison to some, idk why they hit me. Most the money they took was from jobs and bounties as i had spent most my glitch money :/

Never DNS hosted or god moded, seems a bit shady for me.
---
"WoW hasn't been good since vanilla, those who still play are just chasing the dragon" (random quote from some imageboard) GT: Majin Strach
#15ForgefanePosted 1/13/2014 6:29:25 PM
majinstrach posted...
Funny, i have been gifted 48mil, and glitched (LSC), 8mil or so...then i did an RP glitch. It was an accident on "holed up- burton" they had made the end of the mission marker on Madrazo's back porch, i had to quit previously because i cba to find a way in, so i did the job again, same thing. But this time i had a Baller SUV so k climbed it, hopped up the ledge and "completed" the mission, went to deal with some things, came back and saw i wad just collecting 100rp a second, not gonna lie, my internet was bad (tethering) then so i just thought "this is for the dropped sessions when i lost jobs/rp etc".

And so far, all i lost was: 800k on the first hotfix, an entity from nowhere (maybe unrelated) 1.2mil on the content creator patch, i only sold a few cars in comparison to some, idk why they hit me. Most the money they took was from jobs and bounties as i had spent most my glitch money :/

Never DNS hosted or god moded, seems a bit shady for me.

Someone might've reported you for cheating when you killed them repeatedly (just being mad at your superior skills) or something like that, not saying you grief and I'm not being sarcastic.
---
You don't win friends with salad..!
http://gorillagong.com/video/viewlist/featured <- real Machinima, rated by the best videos decided by the viewers
#16majinstrachPosted 1/13/2014 6:49:32 PM
I do kill a lot, i see everyone as a target...superior skills i wish, in just a bit more creative than most, i think its how i last so long.

Now you mention it, i have a suspicion about a kid who begged me for $$$ Because i murdalised him and his 3 buddies one night (was in free aim, joined a assisted aim session to troll my mate a little by parking my sandking in his way at junctions while off the radar, and i killed them 20-30 times just outside of lock on range, and they sent some pretty interesting messages, should have noted their tags :/
---
"WoW hasn't been good since vanilla, those who still play are just chasing the dragon" (random quote from some imageboard) GT: Majin Strach
#17MrLiv3lyPosted 1/14/2014 8:55:17 AM
majinstrach posted...
I do kill a lot, i see everyone as a target...superior skills i wish, in just a bit more creative than most, i think its how i last so long.

Now you mention it, i have a suspicion about a kid who begged me for $$$ Because i murdalised him and his 3 buddies one night (was in free aim, joined a assisted aim session to troll my mate a little by parking my sandking in his way at junctions while off the radar, and i killed them 20-30 times just outside of lock on range, and they sent some pretty interesting messages, should have noted their tags :/

Funny
---
Gamertag: MrLiv3ly
Rockstar Crew: Lone Stars of Texas
#18WolfReturnsPosted 1/17/2014 3:45:45 PM
J_GRAY posted...
JayThaame posted...
no one

That's not true.

A member in my crew was reset to Level 1. He was about Level 90. Wiped clean...no apartment, no cars, no cash. He told me he made $6 million in 45 minutes from the LSC glitch.

He said his screen went black, and then some text came up on the screen, something like 'Resetting' or such. He then said he went to dashboard or unplug his 360 (I can't remember), but he wasn't fast enough. When he logged back in, he was reset.

It may not have happened to many people, but it did happen. No, I don't have screenshots.
---
I enjoy bashing barrels and such for items. - CrossPluto