How do YOU think tank users should be punished?

#61RakooshaPosted 2/7/2014 2:31:36 PM
Have RPG unlocked before the tank and have the tank user purchase their ammo. Make it expensive to use in free mode while free in coop.
#62TheHunger82Posted 2/7/2014 2:42:05 PM
Anti tank mines from ammunation maybe? Or a javelin type rocket launcher that can do a tank in 2 shots.

When tank is destroyed they have to wait for 6 ingame hours before Pegasus can bring another and they cost $10000+ to replace.
---
When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.
GamerTag : TheHunger82
#63Spartan_VicePosted 2/7/2014 10:50:26 PM
ITT: People who suck at taking on tanks. Literally every problem people complain about on this forum can be solved by simply becoming better at the game.
---
Original GTA: Online Awesome Creator
http://i.imgur.com/Pzq4j.gif
#64Original_SinPosted 2/8/2014 1:27:05 AM
Spartan_Vice posted...
ITT: People who suck at taking on tanks. Literally every problem people complain about on this forum can be solved by simply becoming better at the game.

Wanna 1v1? Me in a tank, you not in a tank.
#65Spartan_VicePosted 2/8/2014 12:33:19 PM
Original_Sin posted...
Spartan_Vice posted...

Wanna 1v1? Me in a tank, you not in a tank.

I like how you say that assuming I don't do that. Shooting the cockpit with a heavy sniper isn't reinventing the wheel.
---
Original GTA: Online Awesome Creator
http://i.imgur.com/Pzq4j.gif
#66IamI3rianPosted 2/9/2014 1:19:50 PM
Liberty Prime, no?
---
Remember: IamI3rian told ya
Do NOT say 'literally' without a clue what it means
#67reptsPosted 2/9/2014 1:40:04 PM
I've never found tank griefers to be that much trouble. Buzzards, sticky bombs, air strikes (when they work), another tank. All viable ways of dealing with a tank griefer.

Not to mention there this wonderful exploit I found to really remove tank griefing thorns from your side.... Press start, go to online, scroll to the bottom, you'll see a button that says "Find new session." Tada! Grief avoided....

I swear rockstars best idea yet with GTA:online was not implementing a cool down to switch between sessions.
#68Strakadh_OFPosted 2/16/2014 8:45:05 PM
GTA V has one of the whiniest BK boards I have seen in 15 years on this website.

Get good is a legitimate response to 90% of the topics that have been posted here.

Cant even avoid a tank SMMFH
---
If you think you're good, I'm better than you, and if you're really good and know it, in most cases I'm still better than you. #dealwithit
GT:The Grim Gaper
#69JakeGallows2099Posted 2/16/2014 8:52:31 PM
namewitheld posted...
So after theyve released the VTOL to counter the tank and the SPAAG to counter the VTOL they can release either Metal Gear or the freedom robot* from Fallout 3. And then they can release some anime nonsense. And then like jesus or mohamed with a salmon helmet. In the end you just give Rockstar an actual $ and you can unleash a mega-nova in any free roam.

This is MMO rules.

Alternatively - this is the hilariotragic Yellowstone national park rules.

* I hate myself for forgetting its name

Liberty Prime. one of the most kick ass robots ever in a game.
---
He who does not punish evil commands it to be done.
-Leonardo da Vinci
#70XSV_NIGHTMAR3Posted 2/24/2014 2:22:44 PM
King26J posted...
If you could decide how tank users should be punished, how you think they should be punished?

What I do:
1. If someone in a tank destroys a personal car they pay DOUBLE the insurance.

2. If someone in a tank kills an innocent player on foot they lose $1,000.

3. If they can't pay the bill for the personal car or player they killed they get kicked out the tank & the tank explodes.

Now if someone decides to shoot at the tank first, the tank user gets a free shot at them & kill them without paying a dime.

Thoughts? If you disagree on how I think tank users should be punished then tell me how YOU think they should be punished.

If i go around in my tank i do it for my own enjoyment if people shoot at me i place a bounty on them and blow up their personal vehicle they are driving costing them (if in an adder $10k+) the insurance and i think its their own damn fault.