Stop complaining about Passive mode already

#1TheRisingSonPosted 2/7/2014 10:53:33 AM
We get it! There are those of you who love griefing people without a way for them to escape. Some of you can't imagine why there are players out there who would rather go about their business without getting shot at every opportunity. And since when does using passive mode mean you have no skill? I don't know about you but I'd rather not be shot gunned to death while I'm buying clothes.
#2ShinquaiPosted 2/8/2014 12:55:23 PM
Passive Mode versus Skill is only relevant when the aggressor has Passive Mode on.

Passive Mode has it's uses, such as getting to a place of safety before you can return fire, with the 10 second count down, people have no argument to stand on.

People want to get their 'grief-on', Passive Mode allows me to deny them of this. It is a valid mode of play.
---
XBLGT: Shinquai
#3georgiaboy11Posted 2/8/2014 7:07:57 PM
Complaining about the complainers.

You tell'em man!
---
That's what she said. - Steve Carell
#4CaIiber345Posted 2/8/2014 8:14:01 PM
I'll keep saying it.

PvP mode. Every man for himself. If you choose this, you should not expect mercy.
CoOp mode. No one can kill anyone else, except in organized events like Deathmatch, etc.
---
I'd like to play DayZ on consoles.
People who agree: 10
#5ShinquaiPosted 2/9/2014 6:32:52 PM
CaIiber345 posted...
I'll keep saying it.

PvP mode. Every man for himself. If you choose this, you should not expect mercy.
CoOp mode. No one can kill anyone else, except in organized events like Deathmatch, etc.

DayZ on console... have to be next gen port mefinks.
---
XBLGT: Shinquai