Stop complaining about Passive mode already

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Grand Theft Auto Online
  3. Stop complaining about Passive mode already
1 year ago#1
We get it! There are those of you who love griefing people without a way for them to escape. Some of you can't imagine why there are players out there who would rather go about their business without getting shot at every opportunity. And since when does using passive mode mean you have no skill? I don't know about you but I'd rather not be shot gunned to death while I'm buying clothes.
1 year ago#2
Passive Mode versus Skill is only relevant when the aggressor has Passive Mode on.

Passive Mode has it's uses, such as getting to a place of safety before you can return fire, with the 10 second count down, people have no argument to stand on.

People want to get their 'grief-on', Passive Mode allows me to deny them of this. It is a valid mode of play.
---
XBLGT: Shinquai
1 year ago#3
Complaining about the complainers.

You tell'em man!
---
That's what she said. - Steve Carell
1 year ago#4
I'll keep saying it.

PvP mode. Every man for himself. If you choose this, you should not expect mercy.
CoOp mode. No one can kill anyone else, except in organized events like Deathmatch, etc.
---
I'd like to play DayZ on consoles.
People who agree: 10
1 year ago#5
CaIiber345 posted...
I'll keep saying it.

PvP mode. Every man for himself. If you choose this, you should not expect mercy.
CoOp mode. No one can kill anyone else, except in organized events like Deathmatch, etc.

DayZ on console... have to be next gen port mefinks.
---
XBLGT: Shinquai
  1. Boards
  2. Grand Theft Auto Online
  3. Stop complaining about Passive mode already

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived