Let's complain about stupid useless things...

#1Dewtain6Posted 2/7/2014 1:40:48 PM
1) Why is there no Max Payne Hawaiin shirt?!
2) Why are there no reading glasses?
3) Griefers
4) Gamerchriss
5) Why no jet pack?

Feel free to add to the list!
---
--- I am Dewtain. You will be street pancakes.
#2Yeah_its_mikePosted 2/7/2014 1:46:09 PM
Tanks over powered.
My auto aim can't shoot through the back of certain cars.
Why does Martin claim to be playing golf at 2 am.
It rains to much why isn't this game 100% accurate to the real L.A.
---
Yup reading this really did waste a couple seconds of time. Thanks for your donation.
#3Yeah_its_mikePosted 2/7/2014 1:50:20 PM
Passive mode not working in vehicles.
People who use passive mode when I try to kill them.
passive mode in general.
Doomdog60
---
Yup reading this really did waste a couple seconds of time. Thanks for your donation.
#4WabacabacaPosted 2/7/2014 2:06:40 PM
Still no heists
Insurance costs too much
My older brother beats me up
More camo clothing
Give me back my hacked cash
Ok I lied it's my sister
Trolls keep destroying my Chrome Adders
---
FC: 4897-6073-6849 GT Tribuo
#5Bonezy_BPosted 2/7/2014 2:14:36 PM
tanks, tanks, tanks, hmmmmm tanks, how about tanks, people that used money glitches and money hacks to get tanks because they aren't skilled enough to make money to actually get a legit tank.........

**** tanks, they are the worst part of the game! somebody snipes me as i come out of the garage (every time i play) i kill them back i get to about 3 kills of that person in a row then they pull out a tank!

R* should just take every tank away from players or give the option to be in a room where tanks are not availible.
---
if i'm a danger to myself just think what i could do to you...
GT- Z3R0SAN1TY
#6MoxRavagerPosted 2/7/2014 3:00:57 PM
You can't call your mechanic to deliver a bicycle.
---
Please do not post a picture of your fecal matter. ~AverageAverage
3DS FC: 1977-0202-6028. PM me if you want to add me.
#7ThaiGoldPosted 2/7/2014 3:14:16 PM
Why is flying so freakin' hard!!! I don't get it, you hit the gas and go up? But I want to go forward!! And why's it keep rocking like that? Is somebody knockin' da boots back there?

There's no properties to own. I don't want a luxury apartment, I want a mansion in the hills.

$2K!!?!? 25 minutes and 6 stickies to kill all those baddies plus ammo and all I get is a lousy freakin' $2K!!!!

And why does ammo cost so much, it should be free.
#8NYY11Posted 2/7/2014 3:24:37 PM
ThaiGold posted...
Why is flying so freakin' hard!!! I don't get it, you hit the gas and go up? But I want to go forward!! And why's it keep rocking like that? Is somebody knockin' da boots back there?

There's no properties to own. I don't want a luxury apartment, I want a mansion in the hills.

$2K!!?!? 25 minutes and 6 stickies to kill all those baddies plus ammo and all I get is a lousy freakin' $2K!!!!

And why does ammo cost so much, it should be free.

...Seriously?
---
Red Bull New York
Arsenal F.C.
#9HiimCyrusPosted 2/7/2014 3:41:06 PM
Bonezy_B posted...
tanks, tanks, tanks, hmmmmm tanks, how about tanks, people that used money glitches and money hacks to get tanks because they aren't skilled enough to make money to actually get a legit tank.........

**** tanks, they are the worst part of the game! somebody snipes me as i come out of the garage (every time i play) i kill them back i get to about 3 kills of that person in a row then they pull out a tank!

R* should just take every tank away from players or give the option to be in a room where tanks are not availible.

"Skilled"
---
CHEST HIGH WALLS ARE THE SECRET TO VICTORY!!
Popular things are popular for a reason, because they're good, or because Will Smith is in it.
#10WhiteSharkUKPosted 2/7/2014 3:41:50 PM
Dey took maa jerb!!!
---
Xbox Gamertag: White Shark UK
GTAV Crew: Black Star Militia (BKSM)