Let's complain about stupid useless things...

#21SapperGranPosted 2/7/2014 7:21:03 PM
I think the concept of sarcasm is lost on some of you.
---
"I'm a Sapper kid, I destroy things."
GT GranSnake
#22DeadH0RSEPosted 2/7/2014 7:49:09 PM
SapperGran posted...

Lol
---
http://m.imgur.com/KMI2H8l
#23Zegma310Posted 2/7/2014 8:55:59 PM
Help! I have fallen and I can't get up!

I just killed a guy with a bounty and now he won't sgop killing me!
---
FC: 0275-8663-2017------Trainer Name: UmPumps
Nickles is money too, come on guys...-------DD:DA Pawn: Scath Ciche
#24gunholePosted 2/7/2014 9:14:22 PM
no face plant online?

rockstur pls....
---
[voted most irrelevant poster 2012. vote yes on 522.]
#25NailbombPosted 2/8/2014 12:35:18 PM
No animals in online.
---
I find it amusing that something a drunk person babbled at me is considered "common sense" by Dismind! - Brain Hammer
#26ThaiGoldPosted 2/8/2014 1:26:42 PM
NYY11 posted...
ThaiGold posted...
Why is flying so freakin' hard!!! I don't get it, you hit the gas and go up? But I want to go forward!! And why's it keep rocking like that? Is somebody knockin' da boots back there?

There's no properties to own. I don't want a luxury apartment, I want a mansion in the hills.

$2K!!?!? 25 minutes and 6 stickies to kill all those baddies plus ammo and all I get is a lousy freakin' $2K!!!!

And why does ammo cost so much, it should be free.
...Seriously?

SapperGran posted...
Ya seriously. Cut it out. I just got those seats reupholstered and I don't want you staining it.
#27xpacdgnerxPosted 2/8/2014 1:50:33 PM
WhiteSharkUK posted...
Dey took maa jerb!!!

Dey turk heez jerb... :(
---
Ray: More ghosts? But we gave this hotel a clean bill of health 5 years ago!
Egon: New people die everyday...
#28Spartan_VicePosted 2/8/2014 3:58:41 PM
I love this topic. :,)
---
Original GTA: Online Awesome Creator
http://i.imgur.com/Pzq4j.gif
#29_Dreamcast_Posted 2/8/2014 4:19:07 PM
1) When you're in a mission or have a wanted level the radio always defaults to "off". So every time you leave your car and them get back in, you have to re-turn on the radio. Which is stupid.

2) Sometimes when I'm in a shootout and I pop out from behind cover to shoot someone my auto-aim will target a nearby cop or pedestrian instead of the player that I intended to shoot. I think the auto-aim should always prioritize nearby players over everything else.

3) I can't call my mechanic to switch cars when my personal vehicle is nearby. Sometimes I'll spawn into a mission, realize one of my other cars would be perfect for this, but I can't call my mechanic and get the car I want until I move far away from the vehicle that I have out now. I should be able to call him up, have him bring me the car I want, and take the other one away.

4) Sometimes when I spawn into a mission my car will spawn really far away or in some really obnoxious location that isn't easy to get to.

5) I can't mute people in the pre-game lobby. Even if I set the option in settings to "Voice through speaker = no" I will still hear them in the pre-game lobby. The voices disappear though once we spawn into the mission.

6) You shouldn't be able to run people over in missions. It's really lame. I don't know how to stop it. Perhaps make it so vehicles you're driving in a mission have no collision detection (I think that's the right word) with other players. Or just make it so that if you do run someone over it does no damage. I don't know. But I think it's pretty lame and should be removed. Also, the fact that it counts as a kill/death in you kill/death ratio stat is dumb. It just encourages griefing IMO.

7) PvE missions should have their own separate quick launch option in the cell phone menu. I'm pretty sure "versus missions" have their own separate thing. So if you click that option you will just be placed in "versus missions". So why don't "non-versus missions" get their own option. I'm pretty sick of clicking the "join mission" option and getting placed in a "versus mission". The PvE missions (or w/e you wanna refer to them as) should have their own option.

That's all the stuff I can think of for now...
#30SapperGranPosted 2/8/2014 6:11:05 PM
_Dreamcast_ posted...
1) When you're in a mission or have a wanted level the radio always defaults to "off". So every time you leave your car and them get back in, you have to re-turn on the radio. Which is stupid.

2) Sometimes when I'm in a shootout and I pop out from behind cover to shoot someone my auto-aim will target a nearby cop or pedestrian instead of the player that I intended to shoot. I think the auto-aim should always prioritize nearby players over everything else.

3) I can't call my mechanic to switch cars when my personal vehicle is nearby. Sometimes I'll spawn into a mission, realize one of my other cars would be perfect for this, but I can't call my mechanic and get the car I want until I move far away from the vehicle that I have out now. I should be able to call him up, have him bring me the car I want, and take the other one away.

4) Sometimes when I spawn into a mission my car will spawn really far away or in some really obnoxious location that isn't easy to get to.

5) I can't mute people in the pre-game lobby. Even if I set the option in settings to "Voice through speaker = no" I will still hear them in the pre-game lobby. The voices disappear though once we spawn into the mission.

6) You shouldn't be able to run people over in missions. It's really lame. I don't know how to stop it. Perhaps make it so vehicles you're driving in a mission have no collision detection (I think that's the right word) with other players. Or just make it so that if you do run someone over it does no damage. I don't know. But I think it's pretty lame and should be removed. Also, the fact that it counts as a kill/death in you kill/death ratio stat is dumb. It just encourages griefing IMO.

7) PvE missions should have their own separate quick launch option in the cell phone menu. I'm pretty sure "versus missions" have their own separate thing. So if you click that option you will just be placed in "versus missions". So why don't "non-versus missions" get their own option. I'm pretty sick of clicking the "join mission" option and getting placed in a "versus mission". The PvE missions (or w/e you wanna refer to them as) should have their own option.

That's all the stuff I can think of for now...

:facepalm:

Those are, granted minor, legitimate complaints. This is a sarcastic thread on ridiculously lame whining.

i.e. "There should be more facepaint options and masks. I mean, if I can look like a guy in Kiss, I should be able to look like the drummer in Slipknot. I'm not playing anymore till R* fixes this."
---
"I'm a Sapper kid, I destroy things."
GT GranSnake