People that toss explosives from the safety of their fast cars.

#1ZephyrSSXPosted 2/7/2014 9:17:02 PM
How is anyone supposed to defend against this? It's ****ing obnoxious.
---
How is pulling over and drinking my own piss a hazard to other people? I'm not sure you're totally on the same page as the rest of us. - Mr Sasquatch
#2MightyDreadPosted 2/7/2014 10:11:31 PM
Defend? Maybe not. That's what revenge is for!! Make them pay ten-fold!
---
Christopher Hitchens is my hero.
#3cifer520Posted 2/7/2014 10:52:09 PM
The mini gun is probably a long grind for you, in the meantime all you can do is try to land a headshot through the windshield. Or plant a sticky where you think they'll drive over if you're feeling bold, I've never been sent to a bad sport lobby and I've blown up as many as three or maybe four cars in a session. I only do it when people gang up on me in sports/super cars while I'm on foot.
#4divot1338Posted 2/7/2014 11:04:15 PM
ZephyrSSX posted...
How is anyone supposed to defend against this? It's ****ing obnoxious.

Use the other pedal. The one next to the accelerator.
---
Xbox GT: AGE Sam Sneak
"Like an abandoned school, I have no principles."
#5ZephyrSSX(Topic Creator)Posted 2/8/2014 1:20:08 AM
cifer520 posted...
The mini gun is probably a long grind for you, in the meantime all you can do is try to land a headshot through the windshield. Or plant a sticky where you think they'll drive over if you're feeling bold, I've never been sent to a bad sport lobby and I've blown up as many as three or maybe four cars in a session. I only do it when people gang up on me in sports/super cars while I'm on foot.

I don't have a lot of time to play. I'm only level 13 and don't have any of that. What's a fast way to rank up?

I only have the SMG, sawed-off, and pistol. The only accurate one is the pistol and if I miss once I'm dead.

Why would Rockstar think being able to throw those things from a car would be a good idea...
---
How is pulling over and drinking my own piss a hazard to other people? I'm not sure you're totally on the same page as the rest of us. - Mr Sasquatch
#6ShartPantsPosted 2/8/2014 1:24:05 AM
Does it happen so often that the game is unplayable?

Or are you just venting?
---
Rameses Niblick the Third.
Respect my authoritah.
#7ZephyrSSX(Topic Creator)Posted 2/8/2014 1:40:00 AM
ShartPants posted...
Does it happen so often that the game is unplayable?

Or are you just venting?

It happens a lot. It's not unplayable but it is extremely annoying. I wish you couldn't see a persons level in free roam. These people are always high level and only pick on low level people. ****ing dickless cowards.

If they screw up and I manage to get hits on them they immediately book it and go into passive mode until I'm busy with something again.
---
#8ShartPantsPosted 2/8/2014 2:32:06 AM
ZephyrSSX posted...
These people are always high level and only pick on low level people. ****ing dickless cowards.

Unless you have a bounty on you this is a d*** move, picking on low levels is shameful.

The only thing I would suggest is to join a clan as soon as poss and get on with them, you should be safe if you're in a bigish group.
---
Rameses Niblick the Third.
Respect my authoritah.
#9agentspoonPosted 2/8/2014 2:33:35 AM
Dont play with bumholes?

Unless the sole reason for playing a Online game is to kill each other (CoD, Battlefield ect ect) then never play with randoms.

Just two other people in an invite only session can be amazingly fun if you have an imagination.
---
HOLY ****! What is this? Forged in Gods very flames! Do mine eyes tell me lies? A new Elder Scrolls game?
Time is nigh, I must fly, Venture forth on my quest!
#10ChrunchipPosted 2/8/2014 6:21:03 AM
Griefing lows isnt something to be proud of but on the other hand there are to much lows/mids who trying to kill me or other crew member without a reason those will be hunt down no matter what. Sometimes i feel bad doing this but if u get on my nervs i dont care your rank.
---
"You are not realizing that you wont level up if all you do is "messing in freemode"
Leftover-Crack // so stop complaining & play the game!