Anyone want to help me get Franklin's Buffalo online?

#21thekosmicfool part 2Posted 2/15/2014 12:21:25 PM
XT3M3 posted...
apperently i just found a new way to dupe cars while doing this

Explain.
---
No deal, McCutcheon. That moon money is mine!
gfaqs9...Never forget. Never forget.
#22XT3M3Posted 2/15/2014 12:30:22 PM
thekosmicfool part 2 posted...
XT3M3 posted...
apperently i just found a new way to dupe cars while doing this

Explain.

im not sure if this happened while i was doing franklin buffalo, but when i did it for micheal's Tailgater, while putting a tracker on it, the game asked me to replace a vehicle in my garage. (i have a full garage) so when i did it and left the garage i saw that i was in the "duped" car while my Personal vehicle was parked outside the LSC.

in Bullet point form
- have a full garage
- get the car you wana dupe from single player (not sure how this would work for exotics and what not)
- put a tracker on the car, thus overwriting the spot.
- when you leave the LSC you will be in the dupe, while your PV is parked outside.

ima try this with a sultan i post updates
---
The proud fan of the Jason Kidd coached LOLNETS which was just beat by the superior LOLKNICKS, sponsored by Coke, Jim Beam and Barry's Party Ice
#23thekosmicfool part 2Posted 2/15/2014 12:39:37 PM
Interesting...
---
No deal, McCutcheon. That moon money is mine!
gfaqs9...Never forget. Never forget.
#24XT3M3Posted 2/15/2014 12:52:11 PM
i just found a sultan. give me like 10 minutes to confirm this
---
The proud fan of the Jason Kidd coached LOLNETS which was just beat by the superior LOLKNICKS, sponsored by Coke, Jim Beam and Barry's Party Ice
#25XT3M3Posted 2/15/2014 1:19:29 PM
it didnt work this time. idk i think its random
---
#26XT3M3Posted 2/15/2014 1:45:58 PM
got it. making a topic i may do a video later on
---