Is it just me or do the clothes for men online suck?

#1Homie_202Posted 2/19/2014 12:49:14 AM
I feel like all the clothes are really bad. Why they didn't have all the stuff from the SP in the MP is beyond me. I made a female character last night just to get the valentines day stuff and I felt like the female characters have a far greater selection of clothes. I hope to god they add more.
#2R41NB0W-D45HPosted 2/19/2014 12:56:24 AM
If they added everything from SP to online, there would be ten times the amount of clothes for males, and women would have severely limited wardrobes in comparison. Unless, of course, they were willing to work ten times as hard to even out the wardrobes. Does R* seem willing to do that to you?
---
My flashlight brings all the Geth to the yard.
#3NihilMadaPosted 2/19/2014 1:03:45 AM
R41NB0W-D45H posted...
If they added everything from SP to online, there would be ten times the amount of clothes for males, and women would have severely limited wardrobes in comparison. Unless, of course, they were willing to work ten times as hard to even out the wardrobes. Does R* seem willing to do that to you?

Over time yes, as long as we pay out the*** for it. =/
---
"Like tears in the rain" - Hobo with a shotgun GT: REapEr08i80
#4Homie_202(Topic Creator)Posted 2/19/2014 1:15:33 AM
R41NB0W-D45H posted...

Who cares all those assets are already in the game. Why not use them to the fullest?
#5AlphusUltimusPosted 2/19/2014 1:25:08 AM
NihilMada posted...
R41NB0W-D45H posted...

Over time yes, as long as we pay out the*** for it. =/

all the clothing has been free so far
---
X360 GT: AlphaUltima
PSN ID: AlphusUltimus
#6R41NB0W-D45HPosted 2/19/2014 1:29:48 AM
Homie_202 posted...
R41NB0W-D45H posted...

Who cares all those assets are already in the game. Why not use them to the fullest?

The women that play the game would be the ones that care, and I'm quite glad that R* cares about them more than you do.
---
#7Homie_202(Topic Creator)Posted 2/19/2014 1:34:17 AM(edited)
R41NB0W-D45H posted...
Homie_202 posted...
R41NB0W-D45H posted...

The women that play the game would be the ones that care, and I'm quite glad that R* cares about them more than you do.

Did I say I didn't care about them? They could have made a few more clothes for women. But what is the point in having all those assets they spent money on not be used?
#8R41NB0W-D45HPosted 2/19/2014 1:58:41 AM
Homie_202 posted...
R41NB0W-D45H posted...
Homie_202 posted...
R41NB0W-D45H posted...

Did I say I didn't care about them? They could have made a few more clothes for women. But what is the point in having all those assets they spent money on not be used?

Except they were used.
---
#9I have no namePosted 2/19/2014 6:43:08 AM

You're joking right? As far as Rockstar is concerned women are just eye candy, basically part of the scenery.
---
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/3/3c/Pig_in_a_bucket.jpg
#10Pacman2dxPosted 2/19/2014 8:36:22 AM
I agree.
---
Be the change you want to see in the world. -- Ghandi.