So what's this "Online Event"?

#11SterlingFoxPosted 2/21/2014 1:33:08 AM
Loveddup posted...
Except it's a fictional state that probably has fictional weather. Sure it's 'based' on Cali but that doesn't mean diddley.

Even though its a plot point in the game? I think that means it does mean something.
---
Underwater Spartans:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GUhjsL2tOkA
#12ForgefanePosted 2/21/2014 1:45:17 AM
SterlingFox posted...
Loveddup posted...
Except it's a fictional state that probably has fictional weather. Sure it's 'based' on Cali but that doesn't mean diddley.

Even though its a plot point in the game? I think that means it does mean something.

Also, San Andreas is a fictional state, consisting of 3 cities: Las Venturas - Las Vegas, San Fierro - San Francisco and Los Santos - Los Angeles.

Los Santos does not equal a state, all 3 cities makes it a state. Just like how Alaska doesn't equal the United States of America.

But yeah, Rockstars city, Rockstars rules.
---
"I am the Nightrider. I'm a fuel injected suicide machine. I am the rocker, I am the roller, I am the out-of-controller!"
#13SterlingFoxPosted 2/21/2014 1:58:03 AM
Forgefane posted...
SterlingFox posted...
Loveddup posted...

Also, San Andreas is a fictional state, consisting of 3 cities: Las Venturas - Las Vegas, San Fierro - San Francisco and Los Santos - Los Angeles.

Los Santos does not equal a state, all 3 cities makes it a state. Just like how Alaska doesn't equal the United States of America.

We don't know if that's true anymore. Saying that's the case is like saying that Liberty City consists of three islands (like it did in GTA 3), which is wrong now because GTA IV shows us four. The old 3D universe and the new HD universe are different, so whether San Andreas consists of those three cities anymore is unknown. It may just be Los Santos and Blaine County now.

Also, nobody ever said that Los Santos equals a state. Why did you bring that up?
---
Underwater Spartans:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GUhjsL2tOkA