The number one clothing item you want?

#11SkunkyApe(Topic Creator)Posted 2/20/2014 4:03:10 PM
These are all good ideas.
---
Bigfoot is real but the Yeti? Well he's just ridiculous.
#12WhiteSharkUKPosted 2/20/2014 4:16:57 PM
Balaclavas!
---
Xbox Gamertag: White Shark UK
GTAV Crew: Black Star Militia (BKSM)
#13PerpluidPosted 2/20/2014 4:21:08 PM
Different color ties, I love suits but my crew color is green, I think it'd be cool to have different color ties to rep your colors. I'd also like to be able to customize the clothing more, rather than having a bunch of different clothing selections for the same item in different colors, have it just be one item and when you purchase you can choose a primary and secondary color for it. Having a green handkerchief in my suit would be pretty cool also, or a green band around my fedora, etc.
---
Gamertag/Social Club: Perpluid
#14LordRattergunPosted 2/20/2014 4:24:01 PM
Trenchcoats to go with the fedoras.
---
Rattergun, you are truly a hero for our times. - Recoome_is_god
http://i.imgur.com/dUNdc.jpg
#15PerpluidPosted 2/20/2014 4:30:09 PM
Trenchcoats, gloves, ski masks, etc. I would also like to see. Also to expand more on my earlier post, I realize R* probably has the clothing selection organized the way it is (same clothing items with different colors take up multiple slots in your inventory, and no way to customize your clothing) for realism, but it'd be cool to actually have one of the clothing websites work and allow you to order custom made clothes through it. It could be either really simple or more complex but either way it would add a lot more variety to the clothing everyone is wearing now and make these generic characters more unique. It could be as simple as just choosing a primary and secondary color like I said in my earlier post or even go as far as to let you create your own clothing items, either in-game or more likely on the social club website. That would also allow you to make clothing for your whole crew and look more organized. Or if they ever add an in-game economy like someone was posting about earlier then you could even be a designer for other people and design clothes for them and sell them more cash.
---
Gamertag/Social Club: Perpluid
#16Tony_CapicolaPosted 2/20/2014 4:31:09 PM
Trenchcoats, Long Coats, a bigger selection of ties, and tights that can be worn with skirts/shorts for the ladies. The stockings are cool, but can only be worn with the Falpper dress, or panties only. I wouldn't mind my character being able to wear a mini with some tights.
#17caffeinepiratePosted 2/20/2014 5:27:55 PM
Gas mask gas mask gas mask gas mask gas mask :)
#18EthanGerman2012Posted 2/20/2014 5:40:48 PM
REAL black leather biker jackets and and at the very least an option to have long mid-back length hair ( I just wanna look somewhat like myself IRL so my main character can stop looking like a border-line emo in the game lol ) If those two were present in the game I would love to start some sort of metalhead/biker crew :P
#19thekosmicfool part 2Posted 2/20/2014 5:47:12 PM
Epsilon robes.
---
No deal, McCutcheon. That moon money is mine!
gfaqs9...Never forget. Never forget.
#20Trav97Posted 2/20/2014 6:03:19 PM
One? Damn, that's hard. Wouldn't mind more sports apparel (football, soccer, etc) based on teams in the GTA universe. That way New Yorkers can wear a LC-themed jersey, or a Carcer City themed team if you're from Chicago, Vice City/Florida, etc.

Also would like some tactical-ops uniforms, some women's boots that go OUTSIDE the pants (instead of taking them off), custom shirts like said above, or even a kilt for the fun of it.
---
GT: Hailfire97x -- ...But how do you plan for a bank full of nuns?
http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e227/Trav97x/PDXSigline.jpg