4 days until the DLC

#1SplatulatedPosted 3/1/2014 8:52:41 PM
what will you do until then

besides quote that one quote over and over thinking you're original or something
#2nativenginePosted 3/1/2014 8:56:35 PM
Every topic you create is not good.

There's some originality for ya brotha.
---
Vegetarian- an old Indian word meaning bad hunter
"That little green bastard never said ANYTHING about purple lightning!"
#3hellrazor1218tbPosted 3/1/2014 9:00:34 PM
hellwolf give it up
#4Dark-eye85Posted 3/1/2014 9:01:02 PM
nativengine posted...
Wow, every topic you make is complete trash.
#5SterlingFoxPosted 3/1/2014 9:03:38 PM
Splatulated posted...
what will you do until then

besides quote that one quote over and over thinking you're original or something

What would give you the idea that people thought they were being original when quoting something?

The very nature of a quote means you're not being original, so obviously nobody was ever thinking that.
---
Underwater Spartans:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GUhjsL2tOkA
#6OddratPosted 3/1/2014 9:17:13 PM
C'mon guys this is an actual legit topic from him for once. No need for the meme. As for me I will be mostly grinding out missions so I will have enough for the new cars and weapons. Will likely part with my Entity if the Turismo ends up being on the same level.
#7thegoronPosted 3/1/2014 9:21:13 PM
Oddrat posted...
C'mon guys this is an actual legit topic from him for once. No need for the meme. As for me I will be mostly grinding out missions so I will have enough for the new cars and weapons. Will likely part with my Entity if the Turismo ends up being on the same level.

I think they labelled all the new cars as Sports cars, so I don't think they'll be at Entity/Cheetah level.

I'm more interested to see what the Jester looks like. They labelled it under Dinka(Honda) instead of Karin(Toyota) so it's more than likely NOT going to be a Supra like it's San Andreas counterpart... this makes me sad.
#8nativenginePosted 3/1/2014 9:21:55 PM
Oddrat posted...

*wipes brown*

How's about that meme?
---
Vegetarian- an old Indian word meaning bad hunter
"That little green bastard never said ANYTHING about purple lightning!"
#9SolidStryderPosted 3/1/2014 9:23:45 PM
Stuff.
#10jackgunneyPosted 3/1/2014 9:28:19 PM
thegoron posted...
Oddrat posted...

I think they labelled all the new cars as Sports cars, so I don't think they'll be at Entity/Cheetah level.

I'm more interested to see what the Jester looks like. They labelled it under Dinka(Honda) instead of Karin(Toyota) so it's more than likely NOT going to be a Supra like it's San Andreas counterpart... this makes me sad.

Which makes me hope it's he NSX but I'd rather have the Supra model
---
http://i.minus.com/ieOpLcuqiqfcb.gif http://i.minus.com/ibiGqRtGU0KZ8K.gif