Crook$tar releases more expensive cash cards.

#1IiXxCodMw3xXiIPosted 3/18/2014 1:46:25 PM
So today I noticed that crook$tar is releasing a more expensive cash card. Instead of doing useful stuff they add more stuff to rip people off despite earning loads of money from the selling the games and the selling of cheaper cash cards and still keeps destroying the game with these cash cards.

99 dollars.....will soon be released to xbox but this tells the truth so far.

https://store.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/#!/en-ca/games/addons/grand-theft-auto-v-megalodon-shark-cash-card/cid=UP1004-BLUS31156_00-GTAVCASHPACK000F
#2krazykiwikidPosted 3/18/2014 1:49:07 PM
Jesus Christ, R*.

Honest question - is R* run by the same people who gave us GTA:SA?
#3LordPonchoPosted 3/18/2014 1:54:59 PM(edited)
IiXxCodMw3xXiI posted...
So today I noticed that crook$tar is releasing a more expensive cash card. Instead of doing useful stuff they add more stuff to rip people off despite earning loads of money from the selling the games and the selling of cheaper cash cards and still keeps destroying the game with these cash cards.

https://store.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/#!/en-ca/games/addons/grand-theft-auto-v-megalodon-shark-cash-card/cid=UP1004-BLUS31156_00-GTAVCASHPACK000F

krazykiwikid posted...
Jesus Christ, R*.

Both posters I expected in this. It couldn't be a topic complaining about it any other way.

I won't even waste an effort at explaining how faulty the logic is in both arguments.
---
"lol der was a shdow on my carpet but ti looked like a stane and tried to clen it up but ti was a shadoow" -Ghost4800
#4krazykiwikidPosted 3/18/2014 2:01:14 PM
LordPoncho posted...
IiXxCodMw3xXiI posted...

krazykiwikid posted...
Jesus Christ, R*.

Both posters I expected in this. It couldn't be a topic complaining about it any other way.

I won't even waste an effort at explaining how faulty the logic is in both arguments.

This poster I expected in this topic. It couldn't be a topic defending and **** riding R* any other way.
#5LordPonchoPosted 3/18/2014 2:02:39 PM
krazykiwikid posted...
LordPoncho posted...
IiXxCodMw3xXiI posted...

krazykiwikid posted...
Jesus Christ, R*.

This poster I expected in this topic. It couldn't be a topic defending and **** riding R* any other way.

Logic trumps anything you have ever posted. Doesn't require defending in any way.
---
"lol der was a shdow on my carpet but ti looked like a stane and tried to clen it up but ti was a shadoow" -Ghost4800
#6SolidStryderPosted 3/18/2014 2:02:50 PM
Yes, we know.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/634491-grand-theft-auto-v/64634466

Give it a rest already. Get some air, make some friends, contact your family maybe.
#7JayThaamePosted 3/18/2014 2:05:00 PM
inb4 hellwolf/legendkind/spatulated or whatever he goes by these days
---
iKayos
#8SterlingFoxPosted 3/18/2014 2:05:19 PM
Its gonna cost $100? Goddamn. Is anybody ever going to buy something that expensive just for ingame money?
---
Underwater Spartans:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GUhjsL2tOkA
#9LordPonchoPosted 3/18/2014 2:08:31 PM(edited)
SterlingFox posted...
Its gonna cost $100? Goddamn. Is anybody ever going to buy something that expensive just for ingame money?

If I could fish up the article in posted last week, a very small percentage will. But only .15% of people who play free to play games make up 50% of the profit those games make. It's such a tiny minority that I don't even understand why developers pander to them. Of course, that was free to play, but it's safe to assume those people are the same who will buy a game and then spend more unnecessary money on the same game.

One purchase equals profit, so it really doesn't matter if not many buy it.
---
#10IiXxCodMw3xXiI(Topic Creator)Posted 3/18/2014 2:23:40 PM
LordPoncho posted...
SterlingFox posted...

If I could fish up the article in posted last week, a very small percentage will. But only .15% of people who play free to play games make up 50% of the profit those games make. It's such a tiny minority that I don't even understand why developers pander to them. Of course, that was free to play, but it's safe to assume those people are the same who will buy a game and then spend more unnecessary money on the same game.

One purchase equals profit, so it really doesn't matter if not many buy it.

Thats just another proof crook$tar cares more about making more money rather than giving the players a good gaming experience which this game doesnt.