How much money do you expect to make from a heist?

#31FrolexPosted 4/3/2014 1:21:13 PM
In the cracked files, the payout was 80k split among 4 players. It probably won't be much better than that i the final product
---
http://i.minus.com/iCegNWUSUXFes.gif
http://i.minus.com/ibtFz1bwSGUKlw.gif
#32Dferrin2Posted 4/3/2014 1:27:16 PM
Ya know the closer we get to this actually happening, the less I care about the dollar amount- as long as its in the ballpark of RR, I'm fine with it. The less Rooftop Rumble i play as a result of the payout is a win in my playbook.

I just hope the heist mechanic is cool, and worthwhile.
---
XBL gamertag: that nincompoop
#33Tman144Posted 4/3/2014 3:08:05 PM
If you can just do them over and over again, you probably won't get more than 20k-30k. If there's a week long cooldown or something, maybe you'd get as much as 100k. I would be happy if heists were the equivalent of "raids" in an MMO, so basically, a lot like the co-op missions we have now, but harder and take up to 8-16 people.
---
Its not that I'm lazy, its that I just don't care.
#34undertaker_baPosted 4/3/2014 3:29:32 PM
Honestly as long as it covers the cost of ammo etc and maybe a bit extra. However i would like to just have fun with it. So i hope it has some value fun wise as opposed it quickly getting old witch is what i am thinking atm.
#35-Morbid-Posted 4/3/2014 3:36:41 PM
Tman144 posted...
I would be happy if heists were the equivalent of "raids" in an MMO, so basically, a lot like the co-op missions we have now, but harder and take up to 8-16 people.

I really hope not, I'm hoping we can do them with as few as 2 people but they will be harder than normal.

With the community this game has, getting a group of 8 people together that would actually be able to accomplish something difficult would be nearly impossible. All the people who don't use their mics, don't know how to work as a team, idiots that rush in and get killed early, people who are terrible at driving but always rush to the vehicles first, the guys who think they have some brilliant plan and wander off abandoning the team while they attempt whatever stupid idea they came up with, the leeches that sit and let you do all the work, the guys who purposely ruin the missions, those guys who think they are in charge and shout orders at everyone and then yell when people don't listen to them, the guys who think they are awesome and refuse to help allies because "I got this, they are just scrub noobs" or whatever, the little kids that will yell over the top of anyone and ruin any communication, etc etc.

Would need to have organized heist runs set up on here or a big friends list to complete heists reliably if they required 8 people or more. Every once in a while you would get lucky with randoms, but I doubt it would be consistent.
#36RedRaven80Posted 4/3/2014 3:49:55 PM
when Heist footage came out the guys said they got 80K, I don't know if it was split 4 ways.
---
Quoth The Raven Nevermore
http://www.last.fm/user/Liquid_Exodus
#37Spartan_VicePosted 4/3/2014 3:50:40 PM
RedRaven80 posted...
when Heist footage came out the guys said they got 80K, I don't know if it was split 4 ways.

That was wayyyy back and rumored.
---
Original GTA: Online Awesome Creator
http://i.imgur.com/Pzq4j.gif
#38_Dreamcast_Posted 4/3/2014 5:07:26 PM
the way i see it, considering that the highest paying missions now pay out $18,750 they have to tune it in such a way that you'll get more than that per person after splitting up the money. but probably not significantly more.

it wouldn't make sense for the heists to pay out less than $18,750 per person considering how much hype the heists are getting, and, as someone else mentioned, you can get $18,750 now in about 3 minutes doing rooftop rumble. so they gotta pay more per person than that.

my guess is that if it's a 4 man heist, the total payout will probably be 80-100k. so, if the money is split evenly, 20-25k per person. and if it's a 6 man heist 120-150k. so again 20-25k per person if an even split.

i would also imagine that the first time you do the heist, you'll get a double money bonus. just like the missions now.

and i also hope that if it is a 6 man heist you can do them with fewer people for an increased challenge and increased money per person.
#39aDominationPosted 4/3/2014 11:00:57 PM
I'd say 40,000 per person.
---
Achievement Unlocked
Sausage Breaker 150(G)You came, You saw, You punched Hitler in the nuts.
#40SterlingFoxPosted 4/3/2014 11:12:21 PM
There's going to be complicated heists that take hours to complete, and more simple heists that can be done more quickly.
They've confirmed as much a long time ago when they first started talking about them. Apparently they plan on having some of them involving as many as 20 separate parts. However, the ones we get first are going to be simplistic. Like the jewelry store heist in single player, only even less complicated.

And its not going to be just one long mission. It'll be split up like it is in single player. They'll probably give every member a separate mission to accomplish based on their position in the heist, then that'll be the prep-mission. Then you can probably enter match-making again and be paired with people who fill the other roles and who are taking on the heist in the same way that you are.
---
My GTA Online Deathmatch, "The Lost of Us"
http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/member/doctor-jack/games/gtav/jobs