The main difference between auto aim and free aim gets exposed ITT

#1LonnyJohnsonPosted 5/17/2014 2:41:41 PM
Basically your time in cover. Free-aimer here and my time in cover is 6h 34m 18s according to my stats on the social club website. Since auto-aim requires strategy and free-aim doesn't naturally YOUR cover stat will be higher than someone who plays free-aim. What is yours? What aiming mode do you play on?
---
Lonny "OG Booty" Johnson | #RockstarGamesTaskForce Protect R*
#2CTLMPosted 5/17/2014 2:53:18 PM
I thought people claimed "auto aim requires no skill and strategy?" I use auto aim, but I see a lot of people who run and gun. I plant and plop. Get a kill or two and move to a new spot.

Just under 14 hours for me and looking forward for more.
---
PSN:CPortzline
http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/deluxe_revolver
#3LonnyJohnson(Topic Creator)Posted 5/17/2014 2:55:40 PM
CTLM posted...
I thought people claimed "auto aim requires no skill and strategy?" I use auto aim, but I see a lot of people who run and gun. I plant and plop. Get a kill or two and move to a new spot.

No your time in cover. Not your total gameplay time. The general consensus here on gamefaqs is that auto-aim requires strategy whereas free-aim does not.
---
#4billyrizPosted 5/17/2014 3:01:26 PM
LonnyJohnson posted...
CTLM posted...

No your time in cover. Not your total gameplay time. The general consensus here on gamefaqs is that auto-aim requires strategy whereas free-aim does not.

Both require strategy
---
Xbox GT: x B1llyth3kid x
#5CTLMPosted 5/17/2014 3:06:37 PM
My total online time is 288 hours (12 days). I think I know which stat to look up in this discussion.
---
PSN:CPortzline
http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/deluxe_revolver
#6LordPonchoPosted 5/17/2014 3:07:15 PM
LonnyJohnson posted...
CTLM posted...

Actually, the general consensus is that nobody seems to care except you.
---
"lol der was a shdow on my carpet but ti looked like a stane and tried to clen it up but ti was a shadoow" -Ghost4800
#7LonnyJohnson(Topic Creator)Posted 5/17/2014 3:24:19 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#8dot_hack_pavesPosted 5/17/2014 3:32:27 PM
LordPoncho posted...
LonnyJohnson posted...
CTLM posted...

Actually, the general consensus is that nobody seems to care except you.

Lol so true. Lonny is the only one still pushing this FA vs AA agenda
---
I am one of the 12 and a 1/2
Gamertag = Paves911
#9LivingInPapayaPosted 5/17/2014 3:35:28 PM
I care, somewhat. I thought everybody running around with ridiculous aim assist made the game worse.
---
The shotgun surgeon.
GT - Vanessa Magick
#10LonnyJohnson(Topic Creator)Posted 5/17/2014 4:06:35 PM
LivingInPapaya posted...
I care, somewhat. I thought everybody running around with ridiculous aim assist made the game worse.

LordPoncho IS the collective consciousness of the board. LordPoncho IS GAMEFAQS
---