Just seen a lonely, horny group of gamers just descend on a GURL gamer like bees

#1LonnyJohnsonPosted 5/18/2014 5:05:24 PM
Seriously someone with a girl name in their gamertag just joined the session and went to Binco. Saw about 6 others players chasing her down the road to follow her. Then everyone started fighting each other in the parking lot...and someone came in a heli and is now flying around the map with her.

GTA is so similar to real life in so many ways.
---
Lonny "OG Booty" Johnson | #RockstarGamesTaskForce Protect R*
#2DeschainRedPosted 5/18/2014 5:12:31 PM
Not so much gta, more online in general tbh.
#3wmc128Posted 5/18/2014 5:15:00 PM
The sad fact of this they have no idea what kind of person that girl is lol. She could be Satan worshiping serial killer for all they know that preys on young males that play GTA or even worse a another guy pretending to be a girl gamer to get a reaction out of the lobby. The world will never know.
---
http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/member/wmc128
The moment we lose faith within ourselves... is the moment we lose hope for humanity.
#4Deaddog9999Posted 5/18/2014 5:16:04 PM
That's why you make a gamertag that doesn't imply your gender.
---
I got you a pony, but it tried to eat me, so I shot it in the face.
#5KilledByAlisaPosted 5/18/2014 5:16:37 PM
Seems about right.
---
GT:MissAuroa
If there's one thing I learned from CoD, I love making men scream. http://i.imgur.com/hHioD8a.jpg http://i.imgur.com/vQ5LAsw.jpg
#6LivingInPapayaPosted 5/18/2014 5:19:43 PM(edited)
It happens. Sometimes it's actually amusing rather than annoying.

And it's certainly not unique to GTA.

I do think it's warranted mostly, by the females that put "Miss", "Mrs", "Girl", et cetera in their gamertag. I screwed up when making my own gamertag and now I put a lot of effort into trying not to be a self-entitled b**** about it.

Ooooh, I'm a giiirl and yes I play video games and yes I'll beat you at CoD but don't hit on me-- oh shut up, nobody cares.
---
The shotgun surgeon.
GT - Vanessa Magick
#7Maximus40Posted 5/18/2014 5:17:48 PM
I'll never forget when I used to play Socom II when it was big on the PS2 and we used to troll the crap out of people, one of which happened to be a girl (we didn't discriminate!) and in a random room she goes on the voice "Hey vote these guys out" they said that's stupid why would we, they did nothing, etc....but once she threatened to leave, their attitude changed so fast it was the most embarrassing thing I've witnessed in an online game.

The things a desperate horny gamer will do.
---
You're born with nothing, better make it enough.
#8DeschainRedPosted 5/18/2014 5:18:04 PM
Deaddog9999 posted...
That's why you make a gamertag that doesn't imply your gender.

Indeed this, they obviously like the attention.
#9krazykiwikidPosted 5/18/2014 5:27:31 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#10LivingInPapayaPosted 5/18/2014 5:32:09 PM
krazykiwikid posted...
wmc128 posted...
The sad fact of this they have no idea what kind of person that girl is lol. She could be Satan worshiping serial killer for all they know that preys on young males that play GTA or even worse a another guy pretending to be a girl gamer to get a reaction out of the lobby. The world will never know.

If it is a girl there's a 90% chance that she's fat, ugly, or both.

Now that's brutal.
---
The shotgun surgeon.
GT - Vanessa Magick