Anyone want to play a coveted 16 mission playlist?

#1SpiderfanmanPosted 5/31/2014 2:28:05 PM
Only people who know how to play the mission, and above level 35 please
---
FC: 1134-8993-7926 IGN - Serena : Friend Safari: Dark: Mightyena, Inkay, Crawdaunt
Pokemon Y, The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between World
#2ZackAttack2792Posted 5/31/2014 2:31:45 PM
I'm in, I'm level 203

GT:Zackattack2792
---
Beavis and Butthead fused... guess that makes me \
Butthvis
#3ZackAttack2792Posted 5/31/2014 2:42:29 PM
My mic's a bit screwy sometimes :(
---
Beavis and Butthead fused... guess that makes me \
Butthvis
#4Spiderfanman(Topic Creator)Posted 5/31/2014 2:51:20 PM
I haven't got mine on, its a bit of a hassle to do lol sorry for rushing in there, if you want, invite 2 more to make it easier
---
FC: 1134-8993-7926 IGN - Serena : Friend Safari: Dark: Mightyena, Inkay, Crawdaunt
Pokemon Y, The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between World
#5JKPSPPosted 6/6/2014 1:04:07 PM
Attakadia is my GT please add me.
---
Knifegash: If Anya spent just one day with me, you can go ahead and call her Anya Plowed.
#6chriss1Posted 6/7/2014 6:27:54 AM
i will be playing all day today. 5xcoveted and 16xcoveted Come join the fun. just add me GT: OHIXIHO

will be using the buzzard to make this go faster.
#7PuffNickyPosted 6/7/2014 7:06:30 AM
Why level 35?
---
XBL GT: PuffNicky
#8Christian21jPosted 6/7/2014 7:09:14 AM
PuffNicky posted...
Why level 35?

Because of reason I guess

I wouldn't make that kind of limitations tbh
---
Gamer since 2001
#9goatlpsPosted 6/12/2014 12:18:07 PM
I had griefers destroying the transport Granger and then the Cargobob the other day - 'Matched Playerz' was the autistic freak.

Too many 'EpicQuikScoPeSnIPezEliTe1' thinking it's a sniper mission too. You can actually do it faster solo, with no armour, and just a Special Carbine (Assault Shotgun is best):

1. Run to the Granger and shoot the guard from a few feet away (do not snipe him with the feeble sniper rifle or he'll just get angry - alerts the others earlier too) - two should drive down, in case one dies.
2. Drive down the hill and crash directly into the rear of the Granger on the right, shunting it over the two guards and carrying on until it and your Granger are beached.
3. Get out and kill all the nearby guards with your Assault Shotgun or S.Carbine (these are the only really dangerous people - so if EpicSnIPeZ1 wants to snipe anyone, shoot those near the car on the right in the landing area).
4. Hand Grenade the other Granger with the crowd around it, then go into cover mode to quickly eat a snack if you need to (hiding behind the burning SUV if you can).
5. As the Cargobob lands Shotgun the pilot and take off before the blades have stopped - if you get dog-chewed by the guards near the car wrecks/Sanchezs, fly forward and out to sea a bit to recover (although xEliTeQuickScOpeZ11111x could at least scope the nearby car wreck people and possibly the enemy sniper who hides behind the rear of the nearest Granger on the other side of the inlet - these are the only people who can kill the player who's actually doing the mission).
6. Hook up the crate a fly it to the dropzone.

That is all you need to do. You may as well do it on your own and treat yourself to armour, just in case. You can make $250k per hour solo.
---
My GTAV Creations: http://tinyurl.com/GTAVjobs
My creations playlists: http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/member/Goatlips/games/gtav/playlists
#10JediMasterTellaPosted 6/12/2014 1:54:12 PM
Im only level 25, I won't mess things up of anyone wants to add me.
---
Xbox GT: SterilizedMilk
3DS FC: 2664-2483-3393