So...who's moving onto next gen or PC?

#1LordPonchoPosted 6/9/2014 8:14:46 PM
If any of you are moving onto PC, I'll see you online! ;D
---
"lol der was a shdow on my carpet but ti looked like a stane and tried to clen it up but ti was a shadoow" -Ghost4800
#2DeadH0RSEPosted 6/9/2014 8:16:23 PM
B.F.D.
---
http://i.imgur.com/ObrMNdw.gif
#3LordPoncho(Topic Creator)Posted 6/9/2014 8:17:17 PM
DeadH0RSE posted...
B.F.D.

It is for some. I know some people on here are excited. If you don't care, don't post. Simple as that.
---
"lol der was a shdow on my carpet but ti looked like a stane and tried to clen it up but ti was a shadoow" -Ghost4800
#4Pacman2dxPosted 6/9/2014 8:23:43 PM(edited)
GTA V .. or at least GTA Online should've only came out on current generation systems in the first place, it would've gave them loads of time to work out kinks, plus there's the added bonus of better hardware which means fewer limitations. Chances are that when I do get an XB1, I'll get the game because I know eventually the support for the 360 version will die.
---
Inspired but too tired. | Everything is temporary.
#5JGA1980Posted 6/9/2014 8:26:16 PM
I probably will, but I'm curious about how they're going to handle the Collector's Edition digital content.

Since the codes for the digital content are tied to our Gamertags, which are linked to our Social Club accounts, then all the CE digital content should transfer with our characters, so even if we buy the standard edition of next gen GTA V, we should still have access to our exclusive weapons, cars, clothing items and stunt plane trials.

On the other hand, if this doesn't transfer and if we'll have to buy the Collector's Edition again just to have access to the content we've already paid for (and in the case of my GTA:O character, 3 cars in my garage I've spent lots of money on upgrading), then I'll be pretty annoyed and will fell very inclined not to buy it again until it's really cheap on PC with all the extra digital content included.

I think I would also feel put out if they made all the current Collector's Edition digital content available in the regular edition of next gen GTA V, but then made a new Collector's Edition with all new exclusive cars, weapons, outfits and activities.
#6LordPoncho(Topic Creator)Posted 6/9/2014 8:28:23 PM
JGA1980 posted...
I probably will, but I'm curious about how they're going to handle the Collector's Edition digital content.

Since the codes for the digital content are tied to our Gamertags, which are linked to our Social Club accounts, then all the CE digital content should transfer with our characters, so even if we buy the standard edition of next gen GTA V, we should still have access to our exclusive weapons, cars, clothing items and stunt plane trials.

On the other hand, if this doesn't transfer and if we'll have to buy the Collector's Edition again just to have access to the content we've already paid for (and in the case of my GTA:O character, 3 cars in my garage I've spent lots of money on upgrading), then I'll be pretty annoyed and will fell very inclined not to buy it again until it's really cheap on PC with all the extra digital content included.

I think I would also feel put out if they made all the current Collector's Edition digital content available in the regular edition of next gen GTA V, but then made a new Collector's Edition with all new exclusive cars, weapons, outfits and activities.

I'm going to assume that since saves transfer, so does any content.

One thing I noticed about the trailer is the sheer amount of pedestrians and cars. I have no doubt that the pre-release trailers were of the next gen versions now.
---
#7holden4everPosted 6/9/2014 8:29:14 PM
I'll be getting Xbox One and pc versions. I need to upgrade my pc before I get it as I don't think my 550ti and 4gb will be enough. I need to upgrade for Star Citizen any way.
---
http://thebulldogs.com.au/media/logo_2010.png - http://raptr.com/badge/holden4ever/fs_xbox.png
#8megapwnPosted 6/9/2014 8:30:37 PM
I might move to XB1. A lot of my friends are heading that way slowly. It would be nice to have my most played game as a cushion. I'll have to watch the surely upcoming promotional stuff and see how upgraded the game will be. Better graphics, less pop-in, more stuff in online - perhaps even animals..? I'd strongly consider it.
#9LordPoncho(Topic Creator)Posted 6/9/2014 8:30:43 PM
holden4ever posted...
I'll be getting Xbox One and pc versions. I need to upgrade my pc before I get it as I don't think my 550ti and 4gb will be enough. I need to upgrade for Star Citizen any way.

4 GB, nah. The 550, not enough for high. But I got confidence my 570 will play high.

I was planning to upgrade around Black Friday anyways.
---
#10LordPoncho(Topic Creator)Posted 6/9/2014 8:31:25 PM
megapwn posted...
I might move to XB1. A lot of my friends are heading that way slowly. It would be nice to have my most played game as a cushion. I'll have to watch the surely upcoming promotional stuff and see how upgraded the game will be. Better graphics, less pop-in, more stuff in online - perhaps even animals..? I'd strongly consider it.

They did mention enhanced features.

I'm going to assume upped player counts in online, and probably animals. Hopefully.
---