So...who's moving onto next gen or PC?

#41Hitman_67Posted 6/9/2014 11:14:34 PM
SaintFC_ posted...
Hitman_67 posted...
Depressing for me. I for some reason don't want to put the PS3/360 away. Plus like someone said it'll split the players apart..
I'm glad my data will pass over, but that doesn't help if I get a PS3.

My Roosevelt, Tommy Gun, Cars, Money.. Gone because I get forced off of my current console. I don't want to buy a X1, it has nothing unique that interests me. All this new Gen stuff is just damn depressing to me. Including since its $400 just to get into it.

Move with the times or get left behind. If you're concerned about $400 bucks then you might want to drop gaming as a hobby.

Nice, well not everyone sits at home with mom or is a teen with no worries. $400 isn't to much of a deal, months food but yeah. I've been gaming for years, got myself an Atari, Nintendo, Dreamcast, etc.

I upgrade sooner or later, but normally there wasn't such a huge leap in such a small amount of time. It was always single player, etc. I could go when I was ready. I remember when I first got the 360, played CoD4 online, etc. Just gonna miss the old times, but I look forward to the new.

Just hope the trolls and A-Holes grow up by then and give it a rest <_<
---
Founder of Phantom Ops (Wargames) Venchel Crime Family (GTAV)
GT: Lord Takahashi - Blops/HC-FFA best player
#42krosieangel gfPosted 6/9/2014 11:15:05 PM
But lordponcho I thought rockstar doesn't go to E3. I guess you should of told me one last time
---
The wayward son
#43LordPoncho(Topic Creator)Posted 6/9/2014 11:38:39 PM(edited)
krosieangel gf posted...
But lordponcho I thought rockstar doesn't go to E3. I guess you should of told me one last time

They don't. Rockstar didn't do the announcement, as I've stated multiple times in this thread.
---
"lol der was a shdow on my carpet but ti looked like a stane and tried to clen it up but ti was a shadoow" -Ghost4800
#44krosieangel gfPosted 6/9/2014 11:45:11 PM
It was still shown at e3 like I said I heard though and you said it wouldn't. So not only where you arrogant you where wrong.
---
The wayward son
#45LivingInPapayaPosted 6/9/2014 11:47:28 PM
krosieangel gf posted...
It was still shown at e3 like I said I heard though and you said it wouldn't. So not only where you arrogant you where wrong.

You're not very bright, are you?
---
http://i.imgur.com/3NIMxGK.gif
GT - Vanessa Magick
#46joemoetoePosted 6/9/2014 11:48:21 PM
Shine bright like a diamond
#47LordPoncho(Topic Creator)Posted 6/9/2014 11:48:32 PM
krosieangel gf posted...

I said Rockstar won't be at E3. Which is correct. Not a single member is at E3, at least in an exhibiting capacity. That's not arrogance, that's just being correct. Never did I actually say it won't be announced, it just didn't seem likely anybody but Rockstar themselves would do so.
---
"lol der was a shdow on my carpet but ti looked like a stane and tried to clen it up but ti was a shadoow" -Ghost4800
#48krosieangel gfPosted 6/9/2014 11:51:19 PM
LivingInPapaya posted...
krosieangel gf posted...

Yeah I am and I'm proving a point. In another topic I said I heard on YouTube that there might be no news on heists because rockstar are working on gta for next gen to be shown at e3. And they where as they made the trailer that was shown.
Lord poncho turned around and said he's not telling me again(even though it was the first time he said it to me) that rockstar won't be at e3.
I never said they where going to be at e3 I said about gta being shown at e3 so as I said he was arrogant and wrong.
---
The wayward son
#49krosieangel gfPosted 6/9/2014 11:52:18 PM
LordPoncho posted...
krosieangel gf posted...

I said Rockstar won't be at E3. Which is correct. Not a single member is at E3, at least in an exhibiting capacity. That's not arrogance, that's just being correct. Never did I actually say it won't be announced, it just didn't seem likely anybody but Rockstar themselves would do so.

If you was not arrogant then why did so many people have a go at you in the other topic then?
---
The wayward son
#50DonVito1990Posted 6/9/2014 11:53:57 PM
krosieangel gf posted...
LivingInPapaya posted...
krosieangel gf posted...

Yeah I am and I'm proving a point. In another topic I said I heard on YouTube that there might be no news on heists because rockstar are working on gta for next gen to be shown at e3. And they where as they made the trailer that was shown.
Lord poncho turned around and said he's not telling me again(even though it was the first time he said it to me) that rockstar won't be at e3.
I never said they where going to be at e3 I said about gta being shown at e3 so as I said he was arrogant and wrong.

much cringe
---
HughNeutron posted...
been washing WWE since 2009.