So...who's moving onto next gen or PC?

#51LordPoncho(Topic Creator)Posted 6/10/2014 12:55:34 AM
krosieangel gf posted...
LordPoncho posted...
krosieangel gf posted...
It was still shown at e3 like I said I heard though and you said it wouldn't. So not only where you arrogant you where wrong.

I said Rockstar won't be at E3. Which is correct. Not a single member is at E3, at least in an exhibiting capacity. That's not arrogance, that's just being correct. Never did I actually say it won't be announced, it just didn't seem likely anybody but Rockstar themselves would do so.

If you was not arrogant then why did so many people have a go at you in the other topic then?

You mean the typical two trolls? You find that reliable?

For the amount of people who had a go at me, I had the same amount in PMs saying to ignore the idiots. And so I did.

Trying to so desperately call me arrogant is rather arrogant yourself. I've already, in multiple threads, expressed surprise at Sony doing this. Literally no point in trying to argue over something you obviously are taking the wrong way.
---
"lol der was a shdow on my carpet but ti looked like a stane and tried to clen it up but ti was a shadoow" -Ghost4800
#52SaintFC_Posted 6/10/2014 1:01:11 AM
Hitman_67 posted...
SaintFC_ posted...
Hitman_67 posted...
Depressing for me. I for some reason don't want to put the PS3/360 away. Plus like someone said it'll split the players apart..
I'm glad my data will pass over, but that doesn't help if I get a PS3.

My Roosevelt, Tommy Gun, Cars, Money.. Gone because I get forced off of my current console. I don't want to buy a X1, it has nothing unique that interests me. All this new Gen stuff is just damn depressing to me. Including since its $400 just to get into it.

Move with the times or get left behind. If you're concerned about $400 bucks then you might want to drop gaming as a hobby.

Nice, well not everyone sits at home with mom or is a teen with no worries. $400 isn't to much of a deal, months food but yeah. I've been gaming for years, got myself an Atari, Nintendo, Dreamcast, etc.

I upgrade sooner or later, but normally there wasn't such a huge leap in such a small amount of time. It was always single player, etc. I could go when I was ready. I remember when I first got the 360, played CoD4 online, etc. Just gonna miss the old times, but I look forward to the new.

Just hope the trolls and A-Holes grow up by then and give it a rest <_<

What did I say that upset you so? You're clearly angry at something I said.

I think you're problem might be the fact you spend $400 bucks a month on food! Maybe cut down a bit there chubb. Then you can afford the step up.

BTW it's ironic you label me as a still at home/teen then go on to say people need to grow up. Maybe take your own advice.
---
'The average age of the UK gamer is now 35'
"No video game takes "skill", they are all easy free aim or auto aim." - AlucardYes
#53SaintFC_Posted 6/10/2014 1:03:42 AM
krosieangel gf posted...
LivingInPapaya posted...
krosieangel gf posted...
It was still shown at e3 like I said I heard though and you said it wouldn't. So not only where you arrogant you where wrong.

You're not very bright, are you?

Yeah I am and I'm proving a point. In another topic I said I heard on YouTube that there might be no news on heists because rockstar are working on gta for next gen to be shown at e3. And they where as they made the trailer that was shown.
Lord poncho turned around and said he's not telling me again(even though it was the first time he said it to me) that rockstar won't be at e3.
I never said they where going to be at e3 I said about gta being shown at e3 so as I said he was arrogant and wrong.

Just a quick Q, how do you know no one from R* was there? Or are you just guessing?
---
'The average age of the UK gamer is now 35'
"No video game takes "skill", they are all easy free aim or auto aim." - AlucardYes
#54LordPoncho(Topic Creator)Posted 6/10/2014 1:06:12 AM
SaintFC_ posted...
krosieangel gf posted...
LivingInPapaya posted...
krosieangel gf posted...

Yeah I am and I'm proving a point. In another topic I said I heard on YouTube that there might be no news on heists because rockstar are working on gta for next gen to be shown at e3. And they where as they made the trailer that was shown.
Lord poncho turned around and said he's not telling me again(even though it was the first time he said it to me) that rockstar won't be at e3.
I never said they where going to be at e3 I said about gta being shown at e3 so as I said he was arrogant and wrong.

Just a quick Q, how do you know no one from R* was there? Or are you just guessing?

That's my statement.

And it's true. Rockstar has explained why they haven't attended since the PS2 era. E3 is expensive, especially for a company not based in America. But a company with the kind of media following Rockstar doesn't need to attend to get hype built.

They're not on the exhibitor's list, meaning they can't attend in an exhibiting capacity. There might be members there, but they aren't there to exhibit, just to enjoy the show.
---
"lol der was a shdow on my carpet but ti looked like a stane and tried to clen it up but ti was a shadoow" -Ghost4800
#55krosieangel gfPosted 6/10/2014 1:06:45 AM
SaintFC_ posted...
krosieangel gf posted...
LivingInPapaya posted...
krosieangel gf posted...

It's poncho that said no one was there not me. I'm just saying what he said and as I said in the other topic I'm just reacting like this because of the way he spoke to me the other day when he argued that it wouldn't be at e3.
---
The wayward son
#56LordPoncho(Topic Creator)Posted 6/10/2014 1:12:05 AM
I would greatly appreciate if you people let this topic stay on topic. Kthnx.

It was a good conversation for the longest time.
---
#57PuffNickyPosted 6/10/2014 1:14:11 AM
krosieangel gf posted...
SaintFC_ posted...
krosieangel gf posted...
LivingInPapaya posted...
krosieangel gf posted...

It's poncho that said no one was there not me. I'm just saying what he said and as I said in the other topic I'm just reacting like this because of the way he spoke to me the other day when he argued that it wouldn't be at e3.

Please tell me you're a gimmick account.
---
XBL GT: PuffNicky
#58LordPoncho(Topic Creator)Posted 6/10/2014 1:43:06 AM
For those who were commenting on wanting more wildlife, the official article on rockstar's website states new wildlife!
---
#59LordPoncho(Topic Creator)Posted 6/11/2014 2:46:38 AM
So PC is apparently going to have video editor again.

Also, bump to let people know they can preorder on Rockstar's website! PC version is not yet listed on Steam, unfortunately.
---
#60zer0_1Posted 6/11/2014 2:54:58 AM
I will if the online characters transfer between current and next gen

I like the idea to play on ps4 and record the randomness of the game
But I still would like to play with friends on the 360

I'm hoping the characters progress will be on the cloud and accessable from either