This reported Hipster DLC

#11gangsta_warl0rdPosted 6/10/2014 11:11:58 AM
Didn't someone make a topic about the dlc weapons and everyone said they were wrong lol. I remember that scar and knife from the topic. Vintage pistol which will probably be the gun from gay tony.
---
GameFAQs boards..uhh...it's a cross between Lord of the Flies, Big Fat Liar, and the Kindergarteners from Disney's Recess. Be very afraid. -someone from Neogaf
#12Ferrari_CarrPosted 6/10/2014 11:12:24 AM
It would be nice if they brought back the Rhapsody.

The Glendale and Blade have not been in the HD era yet, so those will be interesting too.

BTW, the article said SIX cars, yet only listed 5: Panto microcar, Blade, Rhapsody, Glendale, and 3-axeled Dubsta.
#13Mercyou(Topic Creator)Posted 6/10/2014 12:09:39 PM(edited)
gangsta_warl0rd posted...
Didn't someone make a topic about the dlc weapons and everyone said they were wrong lol. I remember that scar and knife from the topic. Vintage pistol which will probably be the gun from gay tony.

Yeah that was me. I kind of hope this is real, I really just want more different cars not the same sports and supers, but four of the cars listed are defiantly hipster cars, the idea of a 6x6 is awesome and needed, as for the sixth who knows.
---
Boiiiiiiist!
#14chaoscontrol325Posted 6/10/2014 12:29:48 PM
Personally i love this entire concept. I really hope it's true and that I get some actual good looking ****ing hairstyles.
---
PSN: Lazuri65 XBL:LazuriXIII
If you don't write you're from GameFAQs and what board in the friend request, you will be denied.
#15DaveThePunisherPosted 6/10/2014 1:28:02 PM
I hope not

hipster clothing is for nerds
#16Deaddog9999Posted 6/10/2014 1:36:23 PM
schwatzz posted...
Whatevs. GTA 5 is too mainstream for me. I only play INDIE GAMES on my Ouya

Don't worry, because as far as I am aware, Rockstar is an independent developer, so hipsters can play this indie game all they like. Maybe it's on that console that no store ever has had in stock, too.
---
I got you a pony, but it tried to eat me, so I shot it in the face.
#17chaoscontrol325Posted 6/10/2014 1:37:53 PM
Deaddog9999 posted...
schwatzz posted...

Don't worry, because as far as I am aware, Rockstar is an independent developer, so hipsters can play this indie game all they like. Maybe it's on that console that no store ever has had in stock, too.

Their publisher is Take2, so no.
---
PSN: Lazuri65 XBL:LazuriXIII
If you don't write you're from GameFAQs and what board in the friend request, you will be denied.
#18Deaddog9999Posted 6/10/2014 1:41:28 PM
chaoscontrol325 posted...
Deaddog9999 posted...
schwatzz posted...

Their publisher is Take2, so no.

Shhhh... don't burst my bubble.
---
I got you a pony, but it tried to eat me, so I shot it in the face.
#19Keats1904Posted 6/10/2014 1:58:17 PM
Am I the only one around here that just wants a real freaking beard!?

Speaking as a dude with a full beard, I'm really bummed they haven't brought over Trevor's full beard from SP. Hopefully they will soon....
#20megapwnPosted 6/10/2014 1:59:33 PM
If there's hipster-themed DLC without a big bushy beard, I will RIOT.