This reported Hipster DLC

#61RibboniquaPosted 6/11/2014 12:11:40 AM
Classic GTA:O board, arguing over whether the use of "everybody" was literal or not.
---
3DS FC: 1418 - 7415 - 4872 (changed)Gamertag: Caitellia Twitter: @qwertybombs
REGISTERED GIRL, MAFIA-PLAYER, AND BUTT-TOUCHER
#62SolidStryderPosted 6/11/2014 12:18:45 AM
Ribboniqua posted...
Classic GTA:O board, arguing over whether the use of "everybody" was literal or not.

Classic you, making posts and stuff.
#63SaintFC_Posted 6/11/2014 12:20:14 AM
Ribboniqua posted...

How is it up there on your high horse? If it's so distasteful why bother even posting? I mean, you're better than all that, right?
---
'The average age of the UK gamer is now 35'
"No video game takes "skill", they are all easy free aim or auto aim." - AlucardYes
#64LordPonchoPosted 6/11/2014 1:42:11 AM(edited)
Why are you guys giving FreakyAsian the time of day?

And I don't think you know what narcissism means. I was pointing out that he's wrong in saying the entire board said it was fake. And for that matter, not really anybody in that topic called it fake.

I also find it strange that my name was thrown around in it yet I didn't post once in there.

Am I that influential that you talk about me when I'm not around? I mean, you try to belittle me at every turn and seem to fall flat on your face each time. Every time you've tried calling me out tonight, people have turned around and attacked you without me every replying any further. Maybe you should get the hint. People don't agree with you or like you.

Edit: Last bit was aimed at FreakyAsian. And feel free to call your moderator buddy who has done a fine job banning me. Go right ahead.
---
"lol der was a shdow on my carpet but ti looked like a stane and tried to clen it up but ti was a shadoow" -Ghost4800
#65RibboniquaPosted 6/11/2014 2:36:22 AM
SaintFC_ posted...
Ribboniqua posted...

How is it up there on your high horse? If it's so distasteful why bother even posting? I mean, you're better than all that, right?

Never said it was distasteful, and never said I was better than that.

The horse is pretty okay other than what you already know, aside from a recently-developed uncharacteristic dislike of apples and apple-related products, being that she ate my phone instead of the round red fruit just the other day; probably a symptom. I'm pretty sure she knows she has a problem, and that her problem is directly harmful to not only her, but also those around her, yet she just can't stop. When people learn of her problem they immediately laugh and brush it off as a joke, but that only seems to humiliate her and worsen her depression. Nobody can take her or her issues seriously in her eyes, and she feels that she is running out of people to go to when she needs someone. And to relieve all the paranoia and anxiety and depression and other emotion, she slips back into it.

My high horse is not doing okay. I know it'll mean so much to her that you asked - all she ever talks about nowadays is you. Maybe you could talk with her one day.
---
3DS FC: 1418 - 7415 - 4872 (changed)Gamertag: Caitellia Twitter: @qwertybombs
REGISTERED GIRL, MAFIA-PLAYER, AND BUTT-TOUCHER
#66LivingInPapayaPosted 6/11/2014 3:02:25 AM
Ribboniqua posted...
SaintFC_ posted...
Ribboniqua posted...

Never said it was distasteful, and never said I was better than that.

The horse is pretty okay other than what you already know, aside from a recently-developed uncharacteristic dislike of apples and apple-related products, being that she ate my phone instead of the round red fruit just the other day; probably a symptom. I'm pretty sure she knows she has a problem, and that her problem is directly harmful to not only her, but also those around her, yet she just can't stop. When people learn of her problem they immediately laugh and brush it off as a joke, but that only seems to humiliate her and worsen her depression. Nobody can take her or her issues seriously in her eyes, and she feels that she is running out of people to go to when she needs someone. And to relieve all the paranoia and anxiety and depression and other emotion, she slips back into it.

My high horse is not doing okay. I know it'll mean so much to her that you asked - all she ever talks about nowadays is you. Maybe you could talk with her one day.

I like this guy.
---
http://i.imgur.com/3NIMxGK.gif
GT - Vanessa Magick
#67fuzzdamanPosted 6/11/2014 3:02:25 AM
BEARDS!
---
"Yeah...well...that's just like...your opinion man."
#68DeadH0RSEPosted 6/11/2014 5:31:27 AM
LordPoncho posted...
Why are you guys giving FreakyAsian the time of day?

And I don't think you know what narcissism means. I was pointing out that he's wrong in saying the entire board said it was fake. And for that matter, not really anybody in that topic called it fake.

I also find it strange that my name was thrown around in it yet I didn't post once in there.

Am I that influential that you talk about me when I'm not around? I mean, you try to belittle me at every turn and seem to fall flat on your face each time. Every time you've tried calling me out tonight, people have turned around and attacked you without me every replying any further. Maybe you should get the hint. People don't agree with you or like you.

Edit: Last bit was aimed at FreakyAsian. And feel free to call your moderator buddy who has done a fine job banning me. Go right ahead.

Lol, alucard's "moderator buddy" was/is his multitude of alts...
---
http://i.imgur.com/ObrMNdw.gif
#69NYY11Posted 6/11/2014 6:21:54 AM
FreakyAsian posted...
Trav97 posted...
FreakyAsian posted...
joemoetoe posted...
As long as theres no dinky hair and clothes

i dont think dinky means what you think it means

It depends on how he defines it. I'm curious as to what he intended.

It's like calling something stupid--you BETTER be referring to a fire extinguisher.

i graduated from ivy league i have a good idea of what he means and dinky would be a good thing, in a females case lol

Sure you did.
---
Red Bull New York
Arsenal F.C.
#70chaoscontrol325Posted 6/11/2014 6:37:54 AM
NYY11 posted...
FreakyAsian posted...
Trav97 posted...
FreakyAsian posted...
joemoetoe posted...
As long as theres no dinky hair and clothes

i dont think dinky means what you think it means

It depends on how he defines it. I'm curious as to what he intended.

It's like calling something stupid--you BETTER be referring to a fire extinguisher.

i graduated from ivy league i have a good idea of what he means and dinky would be a good thing, in a females case lol

Sure you did.

Claims he graduated from Ivy League, doesn't use punctuation and doesn't understand how capitalization works.
---
PSN: Lazuri65 XBL:LazuriXIII
If you don't write you're from GameFAQs and what board in the friend request, you will be denied.